NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is always a risk in buying online because we can't inspect the figures, plus the shipping charges.

But for some of us is the only option.

I primarily buy all of mine online. The only problem I've had was with TRU one time haphazardly packing a figure, but then they shipped me a new one in much better packaging due to my complaint.

Order from BBTS, and when you ship the item send them a mail with the order no and request them to inspect the item before sending. I always do that when it comes to NECA. Since then Ive never had issues with the notorious Predators Series 3 broken joints, or any accessories missing or bad paint on any NECA figure I bought. When its NECA I always want a check

Hello fellow Predator fans.

i just signed up on this forum. But i have been reading on it for a few months.

i have enjoyed your pics and disscussions so now i thought it was time 4 me to join.
I have been collecting toys for years mostly pred and alien stuff but other things as well.

just wanted to say hi before i do any relevant postings.

Sorry for the crappy spelling hope u guys can stand it english is not my primary language.

cold greetings from sweden.:wave

Not really a option for me as no one here does them in store.
I cant afford many HT ones so NECA is only option.

Then I am sorry. But that's NECA. They've been that way since as far as I can remember. I would have to shift through many figures to find one that was decent.

I have always liked the Avp comics and novels so how about a Machiko Noguchi figure Neca :pray:

Maby its only me But i yhonk it would be real cool to have her next to your awesome preds.

Here is my Shaman!

qwaRV.jpg

Then I am sorry. But that's NECA. They've been that way since as far as I can remember. I would have to shift through many figures to find one that was decent.

I just ask my seller (normally Rage Toys via Amazon) to do the sorting for me and send me his best looking figure. So far, so good.

my fiancee had a 25 dollar gift card to toys r us and she surprised me by coming home with the 2 pack. Yay me

Well....I ordered it from someplace else. :lol
I did not want it from amazon again as the packaging sucked.

Yes very wise :hi5: the way amazon packs things like this in those stupid cardboard boxes is asking for trouble

Yeah, the top of the packaging was squished due to those boxes they used. The ebay seller I used was very good Packed it in a large box with foam inside it.

yes that is a great effect you created there, i thought he was literally standing in the jungle there :wink1: then i realised it was a green door mat :rotfl :wink1:

:lol

Back