NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they make P2 with a Way better Paint then the 8" version.
A correct, accurate, clean, Paint Job.

And the P2 must come with a second Hand, 2 Spears, 2 Heads, a Cutting Disc and a skull with Spine.

Wolf an Elder in this Szie are must haves, too.

man, this is gonna be the best year ever! I am so happy they added the correct hand to snake, so now he can hold his closed spear!
Gort and b. boar look great as well....when are these coming out? as it shows july for the ram, borg, and alt p1 in the photo.

and a 1/4 scale p2............I am thrilled, but wont do any back flips until i see it in box! lol!

Predators, Gremlins, E.T, Aliens, Marines, Kyle reese, man.....NECA is rockin' my world right now!

Yes a new more movie acurate Netting(like the Hot Toys) is very important.
It would be cool if neca make a seperate Netting for P1 to fix it.

if neca does cheap out on the netting like on p1 again, i won't cry, i'm getting the ht p2 for sure any way, but i do wish neca would do tankman's great p2 sculpt justice and do the netting right this time around, if not no sale.

There's been a big improvement on the smaller figures, such as the paint, so NECA could really up the game on their 1/4 P2 (if they wanted to?).
You know..they could just paint the netting on, I'd be fine with that if there was NO slop whatsoever. They've been doing a great job with the netting on the smaller figures.

You know..they could just paint the netting on, I'd be fine with that if there was NO slop whatsoever. They've been doing a great job with the netting on the smaller figures.

i would much rather have sculpted , painted netting, then that cheap a$$ chicken wire shaped netting they used on p1.

You know..they could just paint the netting on, I'd be fine with that if there was NO slop whatsoever.

Agreed. I'd actually love a giant Predator figure that has 'plaything' qualities. It's what made the 1/4 P1 so cool to my inner-kid. Sadly, the netting keeps me from even going near it.

They've been doing a great job with the netting on the smaller figures.

Meh... not exactly. The paint apps are fairly clean, but they're not aligned on the sculpt at all -- plus you have some weird run-on lines and things like that. Just looks odd.

Those Toy Fair pictures look awesome, but alas... they're prototypes. I will say that the production Stalker and Snake figs look good from what I can tell.
Here's something I've noticed though: what is it with these pukish palletes they're using? Take a look at the base yellow color on Snake. It's so paint-ish. Looks like something I'd coat a house with. Not sure if anyone understands what I'm trying to say, but the previous Boar figure has the same issue (so does Shaman, technically). The colors themselves simply look ugly on the figures, sloppiness aside.

NECA-Boar-Predator_1319801389.jpg

It's almost like they didn't put any effort into even choosing and mixing the proper tones. The armor's been fantastic, which makes the skin quality stand out that much more.

Last edited:
Back