NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hadn't checked my email in a few days and was pleasantly surprised to find a 'shipped' message from Forbidden planet for my masked P2. Something to look forward to in the coming week.

Ok, this is really it for now. I need to build some additional sets and do a bit of modding to finish this series. Can you dig it, I say, can you DIG IT?

P1030717-A-rdy.jpg

P1030720-A.jpg

Image4.jpg

Image1.jpg

Btw, these pics are seeing their worldwide debut on this forum.

xpCXh.jpg

this little whole is giving me such a head ache, is such a nightmare. Is the stick supposed to go there? i mean, he holds it with that hand,
but this hole is soooo small

xpCXh.jpg

this little whole is giving me such a head ache, is such a nightmare. Is the stick supposed to go there? i mean, he holds it with that hand,

I used a push drill to make it bigger... super clean mod and super simple.

xpCXh.jpg

Hot water the hand, not the staff. The hole needs to get soft and wet, the staff stays stiff.

Just like sex, you little virgin. :rotfl

^:lol

The main draw of the 2 pack is of course the masked P2 but I'm surprised by the cloaked berserker - I didn't need it but its actually pretty nifty. I think the effect works well with the backdrop they provided.

i sold my camo berserker, kept the masked city hunter, it was cool looking ,but i just didn't care for it.
i'm done with neca 8 inch predators, and all their 7 inch lines, i've kept 3 ,and sold the rest.
if they do elder p2 and city hunter in 19 inch scale w/ fabric netting and not cheap but good netting, i will buy them,
and if they ever do an aliens queen in any scale, i will buy it, other than that i'm done with neca and their cheap factories.

Back