NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a preview of a new photo series I'm working on. What'd you think?

Final.jpg

looks very kool.

Thanks! The feedback is always appreciated.

Nice preview KoBE - cool lighting, looking forward to the rest!

I took a couple shots of my NECA pred shelf, unfortunately the lighting in my place is crap though, my pics always turn out so washed out.. :monkey2

necapreds1.jpg

necapreds2.jpg

necapreds3.jpg

necapreds4.jpg

I think so too, and much more so in person of course. I really need to make a background of some sort though..

Pardon me if this has been covered. Maybe Tankman himself can shed some light on this. How much of filling in the blanks on the Lost Hunters is artistic interpretation? I know the back of the Borg armour could have been referenced from the Vindicator costume, but how sure are we that they used the backside instead of just the front and something P2ish for the back like the HT figure? Is it all just guess work? Same with the belt/crotch piece. Do we know for sure he had one in the back as well as the front?

Not saying the way he's doing it is wrong. Just wondering if there's some reference material I haven't seen that Tankman has access to or something.

Not sure if he was in figure form, but in the movie Shaman had the sword that the Borg figure has.

Yeah I wasn't 100% sure but he did have a Sword :monkey4

WTF NECA, We get Bamboozled again?
first Im forced to buy that ButtUgly Berserker with the 2 pack
and I realized they didn't unclude the sword? wtf? :slap

Not sure if he was in figure form, but in the movie Shaman had the sword that the Borg figure has.

In the behind the scenes pictures, Shaman has it, but in the movie Borg actually is wearing it. That sword was originaly for the first predator movie, but was not used like Gort "Guardian" mask.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Back