NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So if Shaman has long dreads like that it suggests that other Predator's deliberately keep shorter 'hair'. I wonder what they look like fresh after a cut.

:lol

:goodpost:

They should make a HT Pred Hair Salon diorama! :lecture

Funny we were talking in some thread the other day about the possibility that not all predators are warriors/hunters, there must be other occupations and there you go - predator hairdressers.

However I assume that at no point could a predator look ridiculous. While I imagine if you cut a predator's dreads it'd look something like a Cleopatra bob, that just couldn't be so. Just because. Somehow the dreads must retain their points.

Funny we were talking in some thread the other day about the possibility that not all predators are warriors/hunters, there must be other occupations and there you go - predator hairdressers.

However I assume that at no point could a predator look ridiculous. While I imagine if you cut a predator's dreads it'd look something like a Cleopatra bob, that just couldn't be so. Just because. Somehow the dreads must retain their points.

:lol

True. Would be very funny to see some Hairdresser Preds and Cook Preds!

In the behind the scenes pictures, Shaman has it, but in the movie Borg actually is wearing it. That sword was originaly for the first predator movie, but was not used like Gort "Guardian" mask.

Yeah. The behind the scenes pic is the one I was thinking of, and I recall that the sword was an unused prop from P1. There's just so much contradictory reference material in regards to the Lost Preds that I confuse myself sometimes. Like several different pictures of Borg with and without a neck collar. I even recall at some point planning to make a 1/6 sword for my HT Borg, so I was aware that Borg had it at some point as well.

I know what you mean about the reference material. It's really great to see NECA make these guys.

And this will most likely complete my latest series of NECA @ Night:

cctv.jpg

wtf.jpg

lets_go.jpg

encounter_1.jpg

encounter_4.jpg

encounter_2.jpg

encounter_3.jpg

The full series can be found here.

These look great. Especially this one.:hi5:

LOL! Thanks! I'm laughing because that one was actually my least favorite and I almost left it out. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, eh? Thanks again though!!!

Back