NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I think amiami does deals for people who pre-order first. I think a certain percentage off or something. Regardless I'll be getting all 3 they look pretty bad ass.

Yeah I think amiami does deals for people who pre-order first. I think a certain percentage off or something. Regardless I'll be getting all 3 they look pretty bad ass.

How are they order delivery and customer service?
Im looking for it to be shipped to the UK.
Might hold off on getting a HT Pred and get this instead.

Snake looks the best of all the Preds so far.
I agree, hes my favorite. Looks freaking awesome
How are they order delivery and customer service?
Im looking for it to be shipped to the UK.
Might hold off on getting a HT Pred and get this instead.

Honestly man I dont know, never ordered from them myself. I do know a few people who have ordered from them and had nothing but good things to say about there customer service and handling of orders and what not. I keep them on hand for orders in case. So would I order from them sure, in a heart beat. Again from what I hear their solid.

is it just me or is that Gort the wrong damn color? i remember his armor and skin being exactly like the P2.

FIG-KAI-3327.jpg

is it just me or is that Gort the wrong damn color? i remember his armor and skin being exactly like the P2.
I'm pretty sure they were going for P2's paint scheme on that Gort fig..
With the skin atleast, the armor is definitely too silver.

Honestly man I dont know, never ordered from them myself. I do know a few people who have ordered from them and had nothing but good things to say about there customer service and handling of orders and what not. I keep them on hand for orders in case. So would I order from them sure, in a heart beat. Again from what I hear their solid.

ok cheers :)
I might just get one for now and see how I like them.
Need to wait for pre order for that though.

So pop off his head and put on P2. Who wants the very same paint job. I for one don't.
that's a good idea. i wish i would've thought of that!

edit - just noticed he doesn't have his spear in that pic. don't do this to me you guys. give him his spear. snake's too.

Last edited:
I think he does come with his spear. Man seeing these 2 ups I'm think give these to HT and have them produce these.

I think he does come with his spear. Man seeing these 2 ups I'm think give these to HT and have them produce these.
ha! yeah if only it were that simple...

wait, is it that simple? oh, you probably can't say.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back