NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think anything is planned at the moment unfortunately.:(

Besides the A3 fans would go nuts if anything but the Dog Alien was made.:panic:

:rotfl

Im good on A3 as I got Dog Alien from SS ordered.
I do want one high end item from all 4 flicks but who knows when I will be able to do that! :(

So for the moment I will have to stick with NECA Alien warrior and Revoltech Queen.

I'm late to the game on this, but with HT making 1/4 figs, will NECA make 1/6?!

I am pretty sure the answer to that is a huge 100% NO

I mean, we are not even getting P2 in 1/4 as it is, or a Queen Alien, I really really doubt they would start 1/6 at this point.
good news is that Hot Toys is picking up where NECA left,
bad news will be the price for 1/4 hot toys

Besides the A3 fans would go nuts if anything but the Dog Alien was made.:panic:
It only makes sense for their next Alien to be the Doggy....but I guess the movie just wasn't good enough..I mean, it basically ruined the franchise with it's lack of action and fariytale-like ending with the newly wedded Hicks and Ripley playing with Newt in a field of daisies on Earth...

Oh what could have been... :(

If Neca did 1/6 figures in the same vein as the 1/4 they did, and could keep the cost to about $50-$60 a fig... that would be awesome.

I mean, if HT jumps on the 1/4, NECA should hope on the 1/6..

Hear me NECA... Listen to my voice..

HT stuff is hit or miss with me anyways.. after having the preds in hand, I didn't really care to much for them.

So would I, probably more than that. Those are essentially high-end aren't they, wouldn't they need to charge close to what HT does or does the materials HT uses make that much difference?

The current 18" NECA Pred is around £70 so doubt it would be much more.

Back