NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jackhr.jpg

The theatrical version is crap.

The AC is where it's at.

:clap:exactly::clap

I understand where Tankman is coming from about hating the movie...but NECA is supposed to be doing stuff for the fans.

The fans WANT an Alien3 figure and AvP figures.

Just because the guys at NECA don't personally like the movies shouldn't prevent them from making figures for the fans paying their salaries.

we need a tankman alien queen more than anyother figure peroid.:lecture:yess::yess::yess:

Heck yes the Queen from the best sequel of all time and not a creature from the biggest letdown of all time. Alien3 just isn't scary or thrilling at all and the Alien FX are such a shame. I'd like to sculpt it only because Tom Woodruff asked me to and yes it would be a really cool alien action figure. The McFarlane figure needs to be put in it's place because it was done half ass. If we did Alien 3 it would get the respect and we'd make it accurate with lots of cool articulation. In sumer of 1986 Aliens was the ****. In the sumer of 1992 Alien3 was known as the franchise killer that it is. I bet S Weaver knows insisting her role be ended was very bad now. I bet it gets to her watching other go back to roles that make them big money. At least Fox now knows what a mistake it was and even the film makes seem to know it. I would like to see us do the figure even though having to watch the movie again and again will make me think about that bad feeling after seeing it back in 92. I've seen worse though and the SW prequels have to be the biggest let downs ever. Hey what about Predator stuff here?

I kinda wish they would redo Alien 3, bring Hicks/Newt back + a ____ load of Aliens and weapons so we could get our damn Dog Alien figure.. :panic:

In the sumer of 1992 Alien3 was known as the franchise killer that it is. I've seen worse though and the SW prequels have to be the biggest let downs ever. Hey what about Predator stuff here?

If Alien 3 was that for you A:R must have been something much more terrible.:lol

I enjoyed the SW prequels.:D

Heck yes the Queen from the best sequel of all time and not a creature from the biggest letdown of all time. Alien3 just isn't scary or thrilling at all and the Alien FX are such a shame. I'd like to sculpt it only because Tom Woodruff asked me to and yes it would be a really cool alien action figure. The McFarlane figure needs to be put in it's place because it was done half ass. If we did Alien 3 it would get the respect and we'd make it accurate with lots of cool articulation. In sumer of 1986 Aliens was the ****. In the sumer of 1992 Alien3 was known as the franchise killer that it is. I bet S Weaver knows insisting her role be ended was very bad now. I bet it gets to her watching other go back to roles that make them big money. At least Fox now knows what a mistake it was and even the film makes seem to know it. I would like to see us do the figure even though having to watch the movie again and again will make me think about that bad feeling after seeing it back in 92. I've seen worse though and the SW prequels have to be the biggest let downs ever. Hey what about Predator stuff here?
you guys already showed us all the Predator stuff we're getting for the next year. hey what about Prometheus stuff?

Kyle, nag Randy to get that _____ done. Years you guys are talking about this. That sculpt on your blog years back was up there with Stan's large scale puppet. It's a damn gaping hole in every fan's collection. If you guys can make a Balrog in a brown box, or a 1/4 scale Pred, you can make this. The production costs will be high, but they will be made backn in no time. Just watch the pre-orders on her roll in.

Kyle, nag Randy to get that _____ done. Years you guys are talking about this. That sculpt on your blog years back was up there with Stan's large scale puppet. It's a damn gaping hole in every fan's collection. If you guys can make a Balrog in a brown box, or a 1/4 scale Pred, you can make this. The production costs will be high, but they will be made backn in no time. Just watch the pre-orders on her roll in.

Randy knows it needs to happen but the boss has to say OK.

Is that Weinshanker? That's like a Seinfeld name. Give him a subliminal tape saying 'Make Cameron's Alien Queen'.

Plus - any new Arnie for 2012? Randy hinted at a 1/4 T-800.

Back