NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think it's brother boar, they're calling stalker, it shows him in the line up on back of the 2 pack, in line with p2 gort,and snake.then it shows ram, borg, and p1 lost predator at the end of the line.

Picked up Boar and Hippie today. Gotta say I really like these. Passed on the City Hunter, I am going to wait for the masked version.

I picked up the Shaman pred today, had to choose this guy over the Boar..i'm on the fence about Boar.

Now, does anyone know if Neca will release the city hunter pred with bio on single card?, TRU doesn't carry Neca here in Canada because they suck baby ____.

I find it weird that every Boar I saw had really well painted netting, while it's still spotty on the others.

Seemed that way with Shaman at first. I think it really varies from figure to figure. The overall netting paint is better (fewer gaps and unpainted strands), but the consistency of one patch successfully blending into the next is unpredictable. By that I mean that even if the lines are solid and bold, there may be overlap or excess lines. This was especially noticeable on the P2 Elder; saw him at my LCS and the lighter skin made it stick out like a sore thumb, particularly in the thigh region.

They're Snake proto was ace. Hope they do the paint right on Snake as it's a more complex pattern.

I wonder how they will handle the actual paint on the Snake Predator, will they use a paint job like the Boar and Shaman where the skin tones are all paint, or like City Hunter, where the base skin is translucent colored plastic with painted highights. I have a feeling he will probably be painted like how Shaman and Boar are.

Snake will probably be handled like P2 was. While his forehead design has about the same complexity (if not a little less) as P2, there are more colors there. Seeing how they'll handle him will be interesting.

can't wait man !:yess:

Here ya go! :hi5:

One minor nitpick...

The P2 has a REALLY hard time holding the disk he came with, simply becase his hand isn't sculpted to be doing it. So, in the pic, he's hold an old McFarlane P2 disk (which is actually a bit bigger than the NECA disk).

100_2743.jpg

100_2744.jpg

100_2746.jpg

100_2745.jpg

100_2751.jpg

100_2748.jpg

100_2749.jpg

100_2750.jpg

Just picked up my three the other day from TRU... I love them, the paint is better than anticipated and perfectly acceptable.

City Hunter's plasmacaster actually swivels and slides onto his back, which is an unexpected and sweet feature. They really should have added some sort of small peg for the disk to sit in the holster more securely, but otherwise, these figs surpass my expectations : )

Great pics! It's wierd how P2 is slightly taller than P1. The heads of both figures seem to be the same proportion though... it looks like the torso on P2 is longer.

Meh, most of those look like really bad customs (in terms of paint apps).
Surprisingly, the P2 Elder is the most professional-looking of them all; blending on the skin and the head paint actually looks very natural. Only some minor spotting could be added there, but it's not completely necessary.

Couple pics i took... XD

s4xkdy.jpg

jawai9.jpg

14ctfli.jpg

i still have to fix my damn Elders broken left arm. For $16-20 figures they are definitely worth it and display nicely.

I don't know what it is about these new ones. The Series 3 masked P1 and P2 Elders look great, but the Lost Predators just have this weird vibe to their paintjob. It's not exactly the lack of gloss, but the paint just looks completely two-dimensional. This is most apparent on Shaman and Boar; they have this muted, off-white color with no shading nor slight variation to add depth whatsoever (it's the same reason the new P1 looks better than the old one).

The headsculpts are just fantastic, though. Thanks for that close-up pic, Valfar!

Back