NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was just looking at the paint in the pics, but now looking at them again.. WOW, the articulation is amazing. Really wish the 19 incher had this.

I find it weird that every Boar I saw had really well painted netting, while it's still spotty on the others.

I asked NECA on twitter what figures will be in series 5, and they replied: "Snake, Guardian, and Stalker make up Series 5"

The only fan-given names I know for the Lostie crew are Gort, Boar, Brother Boar, Snake, Gort, Ram, Hippie, and Elder. Never had a clue what the P1-looking Predator was called.

The only fan-given names I know for the Lostie crew are Gort, Boar, Brother Boar, Snake, Gort, Ram, Hippie, and Elder. Never had a clue what the P1-looking Predator was called.

If it's the one with a P1 mask, then I distinctly remember some people classify that one as the Lost Predator.

If it's the one with a P1 mask, then I distinctly remember some people classify that one as the Lost Predator.
One guy on this website called it that..dunno who.

I remember several people calling him "Anytime 2", which I'd still prefer over "Stalker".

That sounds familiar... must've been it. Heh, it still beats HT's attempt at naming Predators that are already set with funky aliases. :lol

I asked NECA on twitter what figures will be in series 5, and they replied: "Snake, Guardian, and Stalker make up Series 5"

They're Snake proto was ace. Hope they do the paint right on Snake as it's a more complex pattern.

I always thought the P1 looking Predator was called Lost Predator.

Back