NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When & where did they announce that future Preds and the skulls will not be packaged together?
they didn't announce anything. from that tweet you posted it sounded like they're gonna find another way to release them

It may be unpopular, but I would really like for Neca to create an AvP line. Split it into 3 series', and get everyone done. Including the two elders from the flashback. I really think the line would do well.

it's not really a matter of popularity, the movie was made to sell toys and anything NECA would make from it would sell. NECA just doesn't want anything to do with it now and probably not for the foreseeable future.

Just in case you missed it today on NECA's FB page:

"The final packaging layout for the TRU Exclusive Predator 2 Pack - packed with awesomeness!!!"

pred2pack.jpg

The dreads on P2 look better than P1's...and I love that the spear isn't extended. I mean, if it can be, this is a wise move by NECA since it'll reduce the chance of warping.

The dreads on P2 look better than P1's...and I love that the spear isn't extended. I mean, if it can be, this is a wise move by NECA since it'll reduce the chance of warping.

NECA commented:

"Both sticks are in the pack, collapsed and fully extended"

When is this 2 pack out? Before Christmas?

Late November.

I think this thread needs a sticky at the beginning that accumulates all of these facts so things don't get repeated page after page. What do you think, Moderator?

Good question... :lol

Maybe they didn't have a shorter version ready for the mockup?

Back