NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ yeah I've always felt that away about NECAs 'Super' Predators. They're actually no taller and no bulkier than the Classic predator...in fact they might be skinnier. And this while we were complaining about the HT berserker shrinking down from what it was at prototype stage.

Though, really I don't care enough now anyway.

I would just prefer a representation of the super preds that's in scale to the regular guys.

Aside from that, I really love what Neca's doing with the lost clan. If the quality is to par with s3, then I have no problems whatsoever.

^ yeah I've always felt that away about NECAs 'Super' Predators. They're actually no taller and no bulkier than the Classic predator...in fact they might be skinnier. And this while we were complaining about the HT berserker shrinking down from what it was at prototype stage.

Though, really I don't care enough now anyway.

It never bothered me on the Neca figures because they're so cheap and small anyway. I wouldnt complain, however, if they decided to redo them with p2 style thighs and about an inch and a half taller.

I'm happy with the figures we've got, but better scale would be really nice if they were to revisit (which I doubt would happen). Bigger super preds would put the hound in correct scale too..

I love that pic of the pose-ability of that Predator. But I hate that soon as I try it its going to break.I have all the Neca predators up to the last TRU pack but when I had to return them 3 times course stuff would just break soon as I took them out I decided to just admire them in package

I love that pic of the pose-ability of that Predator. But I hate that soon as I try it its going to break.I have all the Neca predators up to the last TRU pack but when I had to return them 3 times course stuff would just break soon as I took them out I decided to just admire them in package

i'm hoping qc is fixed on p2 and has good paint and joints.

oh that skull-spine trophy is from the wall in the ship. guess i gotta get that 2pack now. the silly cammo berserker and his skull won't be staying though.

best i can recall, each p2 figure,will come with a trophey skull from the p2 ship wall, some of these p2 predators, don't really have weapons or hardly any , so i guess the skulls,make up for it.

I remember reading it but whether that was NECA saying it or just fans wishes.:dunno

It hasn't been confirmed, but either tankman or NECA on twitter hinted at it recently. The info is buried a few pages back in this thread.

Hey does anyone know how I could modify the dreads on these figures so that they "hang" more naturally?

I recently picked up a Wolf Predator since I have no representation of the character elsewhere and I really like him but his dreads seem a little off. I would like for them to look more natural. Any tips to make them look that way??

Did NECA say they were including the ship skulls with the Losties?

Lucky you, I went back and found the post. On August 18th, NECA said on twitter:

"@PredAlienFreak we have sculpted each & every trophy though & will look for another way to release them perhaps w/ a diorama wall"

the problem with neca is "perhaps" usually means "never". if the skulls aren't packed with the individual figures like they originally planned months ago, i don't see them ever being available. they're not just gonna try to sell the trophy wall by itself and i don't think they've made any diorama boxed sets in at least a couple years. it sounds like something happened between then and now where they decided they can't pack the skulls and figures together. that's bad news.

the problem with neca is "perhaps" usually means "never". if the skulls aren't packed with the individual figures like they originally planned months ago, i don't see them ever being available. they're not just gonna try to sell the trophy wall by itself and i don't think they've made any diorama boxed sets in at least a couple years. it sounds like something happened between then and now where they decided they can't pack the skulls and figures together. that's bad news.

When & where did they announce that future Preds and the skulls will not be packaged together?

Back