NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made my Elder a mask with an old re-painted McFarlane P2 mask. The elbow on mine broke, but it actually worked out okay, I used a wire in the joints and now he can rest his hand on the pistol grip.

IMG_0006-1.jpg

Feast your eyes on this:

tru2pk.jpg

this is amazing, this looks so amazing it would be so awesome in 1/4 scale,
and F___ you NECA for Adding Berserker, WTF? he has no business doing next to P2, P2 rocks my world, while that berserker ruins my world,
seriously, this is making me so mad, i dont want to spend the extra money for a figure i dont want, and i figure i wont be able to sell, this is total bs:gah::gah:

Wolf from AVPR got like freaking 5 different releases or something, open mouth close mouth masked, cloacked,
i dont see why this could have been single, Oh yeah Because no one would buy that berserker on his own!
I seriously wonder if they are really afraid that P2 wont sell y himself

@Blackmask

Mr. Black is only in there because they know he's going to be the least popular pred for a while.
If you don't want him, just sell him later.. Other people will want him.

That Berserker should've been released on his own with the damn base. Otherwise, it makes no sense! Plus, if they had him displayed in packaging on the base, passing customers might find it cool and be more likely to buy him. This way it's just weird...

1/4 scale P2 1/4 scale P2 1/4 scale P2 1/4 scale P2 1/4 scale P2 1/4 scale P2 1/4 scale P2 1/4 scale P2 1/4 scale P2 1/4 Scale P2 1/4 scale P2 1/4 scale P2 1/4 scale P2 1/4 scale P2 1/4 scale P2 1/4 scale P2 hint hint NECA 1/4 scale P2 1/4 scale P2 1/4 scale P2 hint

1/4 scale P2 1/4 scale P2 1/4 scale P2 1/4 scale P2 1/4 scale P2 1/4 scale P2 1/4 scale P2 1/4 scale P2 1/4 scale P2 1/4 Scale P2 1/4 scale P2 1/4 scale P2 1/4 scale P2 1/4 scale P2 1/4 scale P2 1/4 scale P2 hint hint NECA 1/4 scale P2 1/4 scale P2 1/4 scale P2 hint
We should all just spam this on their Facebook page. :lol

Just to keep it in NECA's consciousness, though I'm sure Tankman is doing his best on that front.

Problem with the P2, even more variant possibilities because not only do we have masked, unmasked open mandibles and unmasked closed mandibles - we also have various stages of BD. Getting a headache thinking of all the combinations there. Hopefully NECA would find a way to put as much into one figure as possible without making it innaccurate to any one scene.

Just to keep it in NECA's consciousness, though I'm sure Tankman is doing his best on that front.

Problem with the P2, even more variant possibilities because not only do we have masked, unmasked open mandibles and unmasked closed mandibles - we also have various stages of BD. Getting a headache thinking of all the combinations there. Hopefully NECA would find a way to put as much into one figure as possible without making it innaccurate to any one scene.

I'm sure NECA will pump out a lot of variations of this figure, it makes good financial sense.

Oh god, I have to spend $10 or $15 more for a P2 than normal figures? How will I ever live? I am so enraged now. I think I may just drive up to NECA's headquarters this coming week and completely _____ them out.

Oh god, I have to spend $10 or $15 more for a P2 than normal figures? How will I ever live? I am so enraged now. I think I may just drive up to NECA's headquarters this coming week and completely _____ them out.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzO_UacMRZ0&feature=related"]Police Station Shootout - YouTube[/ame]

We should all just spam this on their Facebook page. :lol

Could work :lol

If we got enough people to do it..it actually really could..

Randy kept saying the paint apps on the head would be difficult to do for a reasonable price, but hey, even if that can't be remedied (and it can; we'll gladly pay big money for a good P2), they could at least put out a masked version in 1/4. Where's the excuse there? :dunno

:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha

I'm dead serious. I don't have a Twitter account, but to everyone that does, we need to let NECA know that it's okay to release just a masked version of P2. If it's the only thing they can do, we'll gladly take it! Plus 99% of his iconic poses are with the helmet on, anyway. No-brainer, here.

And, you know.. No matter how bad the bio-less paint app would be, I know I'd take it over HT's.

I just can't stand that yellow/brown crap.

Yeah, I'd go with that, if they really can't stomach paying the price to give us a good paintjob on a maskless version then a single 1/4 scale masked figure would be better than none.

@Lar'ja Thwei:

Unless HT puts out a new P2... and I'm going to be honest, I think the best unmasked Predator sculpt they've done was P2. I mean, he looks perfectly fine, despite the shoddy paint apps on top of him. Redo that headsculpt the exact same way (packing in more detail and texturing this time around, though), hook him up with the kickass paintjob they're now capable of, and you're set with what'll probably be the most accurate Predator figure they've ever released. It's always surprised me how they've gotten his look closer to the movie than any other Pred. It's not 100%, but it's without a doubt one of their closest headsculpts, if not the closest.

Back