NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't even think the paintjob would be that bad.

Make it an extra 10-20 dollars.. I mean, if they can do it on the 12 inch prototype.. blow it up to 19 inches, add a few bucks..etc.

@Lar'ja Thwei:

Unless HT puts out a new P2... and I'm going to be honest, I think the best unmasked Predator sculpt they've done was P2. I mean, he looks perfectly fine, despite the shoddy paint apps on top of him. Redo that headsculpt the exact same way (packing in more detail and texturing this time around, though), hook him up with the kickass paintjob they're now capable of, and you're set with what'll probably be the most accurate Predator figure they've ever released. It's always surprised me how they've gotten his look closer to the movie than any other Pred. It's not 100%, but it's without a doubt one of their closest headsculpts, if not the closest.
I've always thought HT's P2 HS was very nice, very accurate, it's just the paint I can't stand..

And look at that body..

:acme

I've always thought HT's P2 HS was very nice, very accurate, it's just the paint I can't stand..

And look at that body..

:acme

Yup, but they've fixed both of those problems. I didn't have high expectations for Shadow or Classic (though I'm still getting them since they look absolutely ace), but with P2, I know they can kick ass on all fronts. We know Tsang is capable of knocking P2 out of the park since he did it in the old days too, we know they've got a great new body, and the paint quality? Pssh, it's like their bread and butter by now.

It could actually be Figure of the Year. They're solid on everything when it comes to that particular character, for some reason.

Oh god, I have to spend $10 or $15 more for a P2 than normal figures? How will I ever live? I am so enraged now. I think I may just drive up to NECA's headquarters this coming week and completely _____ them out.

ITS not about the extra 10 dollars :slap is the fact that we got got Bamboozled with this whole P2 deal,
they didn't release P2 by himself,
they didn't release the Mr. Black's base
they sold them together,
It just feels deceived by all fronts, it just makes no sense, and there is going to be a bunch of us stuck with Mr. Black, I don't buy stuff i dont want, with this we are being forced, so, nope, is not about the miserable 10 dollars, :monkey4
Guess i could sell it or give it to a friend or something......

I have never owned a single Neca figure in my life...until today! Seeing this thread made me go and pick up the 7" Classic Pred at my local comic shop. Also, I'm extremely grateful to Neca for revisiting P2 with the lost clan. I'm gonna have to get all of them!

A Berserker with base in a sort of deluxe set would actually look nice. Here it's kind of pointless. :lol

Meh, I have no idea about this. After looking at their Lostie prototypes, I want to buy them, but they could very well end up as sloppy messes. And hey, nine figures with QC issues that you have to repair/sell/return? That's a massive headache. NECA needs to step up their game, or else I'm sticking with their 1/4 line (which they also MUST continue; it's the only consistently good thing they've got).

The s3 classic had great paint, hopefully the masked p2 will come out similarly. The berserker still has me scratching my head though...

You know what I like?

I like...wait...like isn't the right word...I LOVE that you don't EVER get what you want.

I LOVE that you are constantly disatisfied with what NECA puts out.

Your constant whining about you not getting what you think you should just puts a smile on my face for some reason. :lol

This is a Lot of stupid.
No Arguments, no Ideas.

Do you a Predator Fan ?

No, you buy all the ____ and for you this is awesome.

Wake up .

This is not a Battle.

The Best Product that Neca can made is good for all.
For Me, for yo and all other Fans.

I agree that your ideas would undoubtedly make some great, coveted figures. The fact is NECA is never going to do that sort of thing.

They care about money and money only (it's a business, after all). Instead of putting forth a masked P2 Predator in 1/4 -- which completely solves the forehead paint problem -- they give us the SDCC exclusive in that scale, since it uses old parts and will only add to their profit.

The day they release 1/4 P2 and Elder -- and realize they're a success and thus receive a confidence boost -- is the day your ideas will become remotely plausible. Until then, these are all just pipe dreams that won't happen.

Youre right.
But never say never again. :)

For one Year ist looks very dark for a 1/4 P1 and he comes.

I hope Neca learned and make the P2 a little bit more expensive.

Masked 1/4 P2 looks good but ehe face was Bad ass.
And the Paint must make good with the right budget and methods.

The pattern on the front can indeed make it with stencils.
The tattoos were done by machete certainly with stencils.

I think P2 and Elder will definitely come as they are very popular.

Elder has a simple paint job without complicate pattern.
He is only a revisted P1.
P2 is very popular and the sculpt is already there.

When you consider that they made ​​a P1 gwith gort helmet also has only a small popluar.

It's just a matter of time.

It is important to write Necas homepage, Twitter and Facebook.
The Neca know what we want.

P1 has sold so well and that knows neca.

It would be stencils.
The tattoos can not even paint on. they are much too small and accurate.
John McClane was the belief in a tattoo stencil.

The pattern on the head of City Hunter is indeed exactly see.
Even the stripes on his body.
Those are not fine dot pattern as in P1.

I see only as a solution stencils.

Pics of Machetes Tattoos.

https://farm2.static.flickr.com/1150/1438763056_54d1ee568c.jpg

https://www.oafe.net/yo/necamach.php

https://cineultramundo.blogspot.com/2010/11/neca-machete-analisis-del-propio.html

John McClanes Tattoo:
https://www.cooltoyreview.com/photo.asp?image=/Neca/CultClassics/JohnMcClane/IMG_9286.jpg

Looks not so bad for this Size.

The Pattern of P2 are more complexe but a way like this Tattos was possible, I think.

Feast your eyes on this:

tru2pk.jpg
:yess:

P2 looks great!

Skin tone and overall colour is so good.

I think that rather than re-release the same mold of the super preds, they should improve them entirely. Neca has been improving at a fast pace, and I think the super preds deserve some taller, bulkier figures since they seem pretty damn wimpy as is.

Back