NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I cannot Understand is why the need for a 2 pack in the first place, Is almost like NECA doest believe Pred 2 will do good on its own? I mean, sorry if in ignorant in this, but wtf? why two toys? and one toy that is just milking the Predators movie to death, Why couldn't they release P2 by itself?why? why?

P2 masked will be great to christmas, even more whith the lost preds of series 4 !
btw dudes, anyone have a set of 18"predators to sell in good price ???? I think in ebay are very expensive and the market place here only have closed and open mouth but different sellers =(
I have $$ until now to buy them 3 or maybe only the masked and open mouth ! Any info please pm friends, I don`t want pass on this ones =)

ayh0smccqaaukgw.jpg

from twitter !!!

Damn, I'm supposed to be off the 7" figures, but that masked P2 looks incredible. Here's hoping we get him in 1/4 scale. It'd be a pity for that not to happen.

Oh, NECA's at it again with their inaccurate, "artist interpretation's"...

:lol

Seriously though, that looks incredible.
I doubt it'll be cloaked though, if it was.. No one would buy the two-pack.

What I cannot Understand is why the need for a 2 pack in the first place, Is almost like NECA doest believe Pred 2 will do good on its own? I mean, sorry if in ignorant in this, but wtf? why two toys? and one toy that is just milking the Predators movie to death, Why couldn't they release P2 by itself?why? why?
because they can fit more accessories in a 2-pack without jacking up the price of single figures. and it's another excuse to squeeze more $$ out of the molds.

well it might be the only way to get a masked P2. so you might just have to get over the berserker thing and bite the bullet on this pack.

besides, it's cooler than the stupid SDCC berserker.

Plus, there will probably be a good number of people who want half-cloaked Berserker Predators for dioramas and such. You can always try to sell yours on eBay or message boards to recoup some of your costs.

i just hope qc don't get screwed up on the masked p2, i want it the most. and i worry about the paint job, p2 has a tricky paint scheme.

yeah i'm not getting my hopes up on the paint for any of these. luckily, there's always customizers on here willing to take my $$.

I get the feeling the P2 masked is more treasured than other Predators. Why is that?

Back