NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
city hunter would tear berserker out of the frame.
i'm praying it's masked p2, in the 2 pack, if not like pwnstar511 said it will be about a year in the regular release before we get him.

A few people have messaged me and asked what I mean about putting the Predators on my bar. Well, here's the answer:

IMG_2357.jpg

How many can you spot? :)

Btw, in the McFarlane Alien vs. Predator diorama on the left hand side of the bar, I switched out the McFarlane Predator with the NECA classic open mouth. The diorama works much better this way!

And what is with the Base for the Berserker ?

NECA stated on their fb page that the base will not be included. Who knows, maybe the one the Quarter Bin saw at their office will end up on eBay. One can only hope.

Last edited:
Well, without the base, the berserker is being trashed. Looking forward to p2 as always though.

Well, without the base, the berserker is being trashed. Looking forward to p2 as always though.

:horror NO! Please send it to me as opposed to trashing it. I will gladly take wayward Predators into my compound.

Woah woah woah, wait.

They're selling the Predator that was specifically made for his base, without his base?

..no sense..

I was actually really looking forward to that..retards.

Woah woah woah, wait.

They're selling the Predator that was specifically made for his base, without his base?

..no sense..

I was actually really looking forward to that..retards.

I recommend you keep abreast of NECA's fb and twitter feeds, that's where they release such info first.

So To get Predator 2 I need to get that Berserker Crap??

What The Hell??? Oh god this makes me so mad :monkey4
I dont want that berserker, I dont need that berserker, I have the SDCC exclusive,
This sucks so bad, If I get the double pack im going to try to sell it at least, :pfft:

Why not just give us a masked P2 by itself?
No one wants a weird half-chocolate colored Mr. Black.

Masked P2 is probably going to be the most popular Pred from NECA after P1..

So since they know no one is going to purchase a weird chocolate colored Mr. Black, they put it with Masked P2.. Which forces you to purchase him.

NECA said the Berserker is gonna come with a backdrop. not as cool as an actual base but still better than just the figure. either way, i'm not keeping it. if the P2 is cloaked, i just won't buy the pack to begin with.

NECA said the Berserker is gonna come with a backdrop. not as cool as an actual base but still better than just the figure. either way, i'm not keeping it. if the P2 is cloaked, i just won't buy the pack to begin with.
Well this changes everything...

I'm tired of the worthless clear "cloaked" Predator crap. It doesn't look invisible whatsoever.

Now, I did like that Wolf exclusive (or whatever) that had the clear + electricity + painted parts..

Whether or not this P2 is stealthed, I'll still buy it. P2 is just too badass.

Like Sachiel said, the 2-pack was orignally going to be the Masked P2 and the "Aliens" Warrior alien. But NECA said the tooling was not currently available for them, so they had to improvise.

Which means that either the molds to make the warrior aliens are at a different factory than the molds the Berserker is at, so it would be a logistical nightmare to do a 2-pack, or the warrior alien molds are damaged/lost, or somehow unavailable in some other way

That sucks, I really want an aliens warrior and getting one with a P2 would have been great.

Back