NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just checked bbts and it looks like the pre-order is back up for the series 3 characters. Sometimes I wonder if BBTS just randomly holds back on stuff and claims its sold out to generate demand then change its status back to "open" so people jump on it. Regardless, there up again.

SCORED! wife surprised me with the unmasked berserker, tracker and battle damaged classic.. all awesome!

Well, I FINALLY busted out my photo tent and took some pics so I could add these figures into my Photobucket.

Nothing spectacular, but the first pic is a shot of my custom Joe Dunaway painted Falconer...which is bad a$$.

100_2582.jpg

100_2593.jpg

100_2592.jpg

100_2595.jpg

100_2598.jpg

100_2603.jpg

100_2618.jpg

Last edited:
PLEASE tell me they're indeed using a new factory for Series 3 as well. Elder looks great!
Sigh... still haven't gotten ahold of 2, though. Gonna call some TRU's tomorrow for sure. Unmasked Berserker is one thing, but I at least gotta have Tracker to complete the trio.

I bought a Tracker yesterday and just check it today. Damn I must have been blind as I did not see that he missed one hairpiece when I was at the store. :slap Does anyone know how if I can contact NECA to send me a new one?

Sorry for crappy pics btw (taken by phone).

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
nope, i contacted them about replacing my masked classic's missing shoulder armor and they never bothered to respond. ended up exchanging it at TRU. unless you can replace the figure where you got it, you're pretty much boned. if neca doesn't give a s#!t about what leaves their factory, they're not gonna replace your jacked up figure either.

nope, i contacted them about replacing my masked classic's missing shoulder armor and they never bothered to respond. ended up exchanging it at TRU. unless you can replace the figure where you got it, you're pretty much boned. if neca doesn't give a s#!t about what leaves their factory, they're not gonna replace your jacked up figure either.

As I can't go to the store I bought this on working days and the next weekend is New Year, its the next 2 weeks until I can go to find out if it is still exchangeable. It's too long and don't think I can exchange a new one. Damn, I feel I got kick in the face so hard this time. Maybe I'll have to buy a new one and keep this one for customs, which I rarely do. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2.

Neca needs to upgrade their customer service, or maybe actually get one. i emailed them about a problem i had weeks ago, never heard anyrhing back from them.

actually i bought a terrible unmasked classics fig i mean bad apps bad everything and they sent me a new one free of charge no questions asked within 3 days

One of my Classic Pred figures had alot of factory glue gunked up and encrusted on his head, so I contacted NECA at their twitter account, and they sent me a brand new head for free.

Their twitter is: @NECA_TOYS. They may ask for pics of the problem, but from what I have seen, they seem to be pretty good about responding to these quality issues from their twitter.

It couldn't hurt to give it a try.:wink1:

One of my Classic Pred figures had alot of factory glue gunked up and encrusted on his head, so I contacted NECA at their twitter account, and they sent me a brand new head for free.

Their twitter is: @NECA_TOYS. They may ask for pics of the problem, but from what I have seen, they seem to be pretty good about responding to these quality issues from their twitter.

It couldn't hurt to give it a try.:wink1:

Thank you. I'll try to contact them here first. :pray:

Hi guys I just have a quick question.. I finally bought a Falconer Pred, it's great figure and all, but unfortunately both knee joints are glued together with paint and I can't move them.. Someone had a solution here in this topic, but I can't find it... Could you send me a link or write a solution for this? thx a lot and sorry for bad english :)

Dip them in scalding hot water. You should be able to bend them after that (the paint in the joints will start to tear apart).

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ATTkZKEQm2g?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ATTkZKEQm2g?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Went to TRU today in search of the two-pack. Of course, nothing.

EVERYTHING was cleared out.. I didn't see any of the name plate/tag things that said anything regarding a/p though, so maybe they just haven't got them yet..

Neca tweeted me back today that they will send me a replacement. :clap Hope the tusky badass will arrive my house soon.

Back