NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey i didn't even notice the flintlock is improved too. neat. guess we'll just have to wait for pics of what the factory does to see if it still has the wrist blades or not.

I'll be VERY interested to see if they can put the piercing in the tusk that's on the 2-up.

Honestly...I don't see it happening.

I'm sure they will do it, but, it'll be more like a little bump coming off it and painted like the ring. It won't look as nice as the 2 up, but I'm sure something will be there on it.

Likewise I'm happy to be finally getting a P2 Elder after missing the HT one. I've ordered 2 of the series 3 case in fact so as to have 2 chances of a good paintjob on the Elder and the masked P1, plus have 2 of the Tracker Predator's dogs. And heres hoping NECA sees fit to make all or some of the other Lost Predators after they make the City Hunter.

Likewise I'm happy to be finally getting a P2 Elder after missing the HT one. I've ordered 2 of the series 3 case in fact so as to have 2 chances of a good paintjob on the Elder and the masked P1, plus have 2 of the Tracker Predator's dogs. And heres hoping NECA sees fit to make all or some of the other Lost Predators after they make the City Hunter.
yeah they said on twitter that they're working on the Lost clan. i'm not getting my hopes up that they'll ever make it past the prototype phase though. if Lost clan preds actually sold that well i'm sure HT would've made them all by now. guess we'll see.

Wow, its lucky I check BBTS every day, at least 2 or 3 times! I'm sure they'll have more in despite the current sold out status.

As for the Lost Preds...I can see it happening. When do Predators not sell, sooner or later they're all gone. So I reckon a NECA 'Guardian' predator, Borg Predator, Boor, Hippy etc...will have sellability value at NECA's scale and pricepoints like they do at Hot Toy's.

"sooner or later" being the operative term here. both the elder and the lost took forever to sell out as retail time goes. the only reason the guardian sold out was its limited availability. NECA should just stuff them all in a big boxed set and be done with it.

I think the Lost Preds could be a tough sell. The main preds from each film are one thing, but selling ones so briefly seen, I'd think the casual collector might not even have a clue who they are or wish to spend money on them because of that. I'd say P2 Elder's sales success will determine likelihood of the Lost Predators. If a majority doesn't buy that one up well enough, the Lost Preds will probably have even less of a chance.

I'll take them any way I can get them. A multi-set would be really cool, not sure if NECA has a history of releasing anything like that but yeah. :dunno

"sooner or later" being the operative term here. both the elder and the lost took forever to sell out as retail time goes. the only reason the guardian sold out was its limited availability. NECA should just stuff them all in a big boxed set and be done with it.

They'd REALLY be losing money there.

At least $15 per figure doesn't sound so bad... But the like nine lost preds all together in one box? That would be so expensive, they'd have much more difficulty selling them all together than separate.

yep, i just did that. the fact that i haven't been able to find the 2-pack made me paranoid that TRU would flake out on these.

Trust me, TRU exclusives are always plentiful. I dread a Wal-Mart exclusive because their distribution is terrible but TRU always comes through. Be a bit patient. Like I posted in the other thread, the TRU I went to last night had a dozen on the sale's floor.

I just got back from TRU and they didnt have a damn thing in sight. Well Im happy I at least got one of the series 3 from BBTS.

Back