NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I say bring it on! It makes a lot of sense Mualfan. I would be happy to get all the variants. The sculpt is top notch and Im sure the PREDATORS figures will look just as good.

Well, I believe P1 will come as 3 figures, Kyle was a bit vague in repsonding to my question, but I think there'll be masked, unmasked closed mandibles and unmasked open mandibles just from P1, so that's 3, P2 Elder makes 4, and there could be even a couple PREDATORS Classic figures, so that's 5-6 figures based on one core sculpt and all.

Well, I believe P1 will come as 3 figures, Kyle was a bit vague in repsonding to my question, but I think there'll be masked, unmasked closed mandibles and unmasked open mandibles just from P1, so that's 3, P2 Elder makes 4, and there could be even a couple PREDATORS Classic figures, so that's 5-6 figures based on one core sculpt and all.

I see, that would be an awesome collection. I bet there will be a PREDATORS battle damages, as in wounds on the body, and possibly a battle damaged masked version. You know with the cheek part smashed off.

DSCF1414.JPG

DSCF1420.JPG

Going by the leaked shots, he's seen without upper body netting, so, since it seems like the netting gets added afterward (because Kyle hinted they might do real netting instead of sculpted on a 12 or 18 inch figure if it's made), then that's another thing they could use to differ Classic from P1.

The figure design is just fantastic though, the P1 in those Toy Fair shots, so I'm game to see anything they offer based on it.

Going by the leaked shots, he's seen without upper body netting, so, since it seems like the netting gets added afterward (because Kyle hinted they might do real netting instead of sculpted on a 12 or 18 inch figure if it's made), then that's another thing they could use to differ Classic from P1.

The figure design is just fantastic though, the P1 in those Toy Fair shots, so I'm game to see anything they offer based on it.

Also in the leaked shots he had no upper armor, in some. So maybe that as well?

Yeah, this is just a beautiful sculpt and I will take anything thrown at me.

NECA is killin' me over here... we seriously need pics. By now, for nearly any other movie, we would've at least seen some protoypes or something. Sigh... not too long now.

It's not NECA though, it's FOX, they're trying to keep the visuals of this movie under wraps. NECA would probably love to have shown us something by now.

The difference is, most licenses aren't kept as secret as FOX seems to be keeping Predators.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking... But gee, they'd think the hardcore fans actually saw what the new Preds looked like after that leak (which they totally did). Oh, well...

Given that we all know what (ugh) 'Black Super Predators', classic, etc look like, it certainly is utterly ridiculous. On a different note is anyone aware if the 'Falconer' will come with his UAV/Bird/Mosquito thing?

Yeah, that's what I was thinking... But gee, they'd think the hardcore fans actually saw what the new Preds looked like after that leak (which they totally did). Oh, well...

They don't care about about a few uber fans that live on the internet scouring for every little image from the movie before it's release they can find, they're aiming for a big, mass audience so they're keeping a lid on all the visuals and controlling just what people do or don't see of the designs before the film's release. They probably figure the visuals could hurt sales, because I'm sure they don't give a crap about surprises for the audience, they let out the Wolf-Predalien death shot. Given the reaction here to the new designs, probably a good idea to not let the new looks out, I'm sure there are plenty who might be turned away from the movie on the new designs, keeping that under wraps will allow them to get at least good opening weekend sales before people know what they're getting into, once the images are out and word of mouth spreads, ticket sales could drop quickly.

Found these. Don't really like the figures but I never liked the new designs to begin with. Falconer looks like he has green pants.

predators1setof3pcs01.jpg

WHAT THE ____ING ____.....???????????

Hidious figures. Hidious packaging.....HIDIOUS PAINT APPS! What the hell happend here? I'm sure the sculpts are fine...but good lord.

No still from the movie looks anything like those. They're so bright and colorful....like bubble gum....

I like the classic though....

Everything is wrong with them. Everything. The heads are GINORMOS. I know they have big ol noggins...but jesus.

And the colors? What kind of crack were they smoking up there at NECA?

I mean, sure, sometimes costumes have a different look on film then in real life....but sometimes thats just for lighting.

I mean Mr. Black looks like a candy. And Falcon looks like a GI JOE.

Wow. I'm in awe.

Yeah, now that you mention it, the paint apps on the super Preds are off.
Especially on the Berserker Pred. He should be ALOT darker.

But, I'm still getting them. They better release the Tusked Pred soon.

Back