NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just getting classic. He looks good. And just like the Predator one. So that saves me 13 bucks when the real one comes out. I'll get masked and closed mouth.

I'm just getting classic. He looks good. And just like the Predator one. So that saves me 13 bucks when the real one comes out. I'll get masked and closed mouth.

And I was REALLY hoping they wouldn't just reuse the P1 sculpt for the classic Pred.
It doesn't have that left arm bicep armor in the movie...ever.

At the very least, they need to give us a 'damaged' bio variant.

But, I'm getting multiples and all the variants. I'm hooked.

Classic one looks alright. May get it... shall see. Berserker looks like he is wearing some sort of leopard print! Thought Falconer looked alright till saw the legs. If I get any it will just be classic pred. Even then its unlikely.

WHAT THE ____ING ____.....???????????

Hidious figures. Hidious packaging.....HIDIOUS PAINT APPS! What the hell happend here? I'm sure the sculpts are fine...but good lord.

No still from the movie looks anything like those. They're so bright and colorful....like bubble gum....

I like the classic though....

I think it's just the photo, even classic looks a bit off sculptwise in that pic and we know that it is pretty much perfect. The paintjob on the Berserker doesn't look good but i do like the paintjob on Falconer.

Bigger pic.

And I agree with 8th...I think the pic itself is throwing the sculpts off.
The Berserker Preds mask looks larger because it's shoulders appear narrower in the pic, but I think that is a trick of the light.

It didn't look that big in the shadow pic we got, and those were production pieces.

predatorsfigs.jpg

Last edited:
Crazy how all the excitement from 176 pages can turn negative all within a couple of posts:lol Besides Falconer's pants, they really don't look too bad to me. But then again, I'm not trying to dissect the details.

Quite the contrary...I'm excited as hell to get these.

And I can't wait for the Dog Handler Pred.

I REALLY hope it includes the Pred dog.

The only part that upsets me is that Falconer doesn't come with his falcon. Otherwise, I can't quit to get these. Also, doesn't look like their masks come off, I wonder how many varriants we'll get.

Anyone have any idea on where the articulation is?

I know there are 20 points, but I just can't find all of them.

I'm missing 2.

Anyone else hoping for Royce from NECA or HT?

If Hot Toys did two versions of JC fromTerminator Salvation, which was all about Marcus really, im sure we will get Royce from HT.

These look awful! Hopefully they are taking a leaf from HT's book and showing some "off" pics to create a bit of disapointment then really pull it outta the bag when they are released! :rock

they made them from the movie designs, it's not neca's fault,
how the predators look from the movie.
i like them. can't wait for p1,p2, and p2 elder.

Bigger pic.

And I agree with 8th...I think the pic itself is throwing the sculpts off.
The Berserker Preds mask looks larger because it's shoulders appear narrower in the pic, but I think that is a trick of the light.

It didn't look that big in the shadow pic we got, and those were production pieces.

predatorsfigs.jpg

i can count only 14 points of articulation, the package says 20.

Those two new preds do look very odd...
Oh well, I'm not that big a fan of predators, so I'm really only interested in the classic one.

Back