NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do they mean wait for August for the "Predators" figures? Unlikely. They usually release their stuff at least a month before the film comes out. At the latest, they release them together with the movie, but even that's probably not gonna happen.

I'd be quicker to believe August as a release date for the originals. Please, NECA, make it so! Those're the ones we really want :D!!

With the amount of Irish members around here lately that will come to pass to be sure to be sure! We'll have everyone typing in an oirish accent.

(A little off topic lol) After U2 this is my favorite Irish group ...........

official_studio_008.jpg

Didn't even know the Corrs were known internationally. I always pitied Jim having to deal with the fact that during the height of their popularity every bloke was rating the doability of his 3 sisters.

Did you know that one or 2 of the Corrs sisters were in The Commitments? Also I understand the original 'Commitments', as in the full cast of the film, will be having a 20year reunion gig. That'd be interesting. The piano player is a sometime customer in my shop....and she wasn't anything to do with The Commitments but I also see Sinead o Connor on occasion, she lives down the road from me. So thats how close to fame I am!

Heres one:

Would you ____ Jim if you get all 3 sisters after?

Maybe... :lol

Well if you'd asked me that 10 years ago...but y'know I'm sure Jims let himself go a bit now :lol

Jeez anyone who comes into this thread now will be having a major W T F?

Did you know that one or 2 of the Corrs sisters were in The Commitments?

My cousin is in The Commitments. Yeah, the blonde one, imagine my disappointment :lol Everyone in the country is all about her and I cant be!! Thankfully she's old now :)

My cousin is in The Commitments. Yeah, the blonde one, imagine my disappointment :lol Everyone in the country is all about her and I cant be!! Thankfully she's old now :)

Serious? One of the "Commitment-tits"?! Hey its alright I erm..objectively acknowledge the physical attractiveness of 2 or 3 of my cousins. :lol

I have no relatives who were ever in the biz. However I did go to school with a guy whose cousin is Alison Doody who was in Indiana Jones and the last crusade!

Anyway, I really should go asleep, I think the sunrise is a sign.

Last edited:
Back