NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I already know this movie would suck... Look at the cast... Only thing good out of this deal will must likely be the Hottoys Predators we get out of it...

I already know this movie would suck... Look at the cast... Only thing good out of this deal will must likely be the Hottoys Predators we get out of it...
yeah, oscar winners suck. i hate it when real actors give credibility to action/scifi.
i won't be happy until i get a shot-for-shot remake with the original cast of bodybuilders and c-listers.

i just typed that sarcastically.

yeah, oscar winners suck. i hate it when real actors give credibility to action/scifi.
i won't be happy until i get a shot-for-shot remake with the original cast of bodybuilders and c-listers.

Well to be fair, he never mentioned about remaking the original films.

Yeah, sounds like somebody (and by "somebody" I mean HottoyzJoker) doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

That's about the stupidest comment I've seen someone make about this movie. :duh

I think anybody who didn't go watch Alien because they had read O'Bannon's script would be very pissed off later...

Yeah, reading scripts sounds like a good way to disappoint yourself since there's so many changes they can make in the movie, which is usually, for the worse.

I seriously want these figs... I'm just bummed that the "Predators" ones will probably be the first to come in June/July. Does this mean the P1, P2, and P2 Elder will come later this year? I can't wait that long!
I'm looking forward to the originals more than the "Predators" ones.

Back