NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The link's broke :(
Is there an alternate one embedded amongst these 82 pages, by any chance?

The pics are posted throughout the thread.

You don't really need the link.

But, because I'm a SUPER nice guy (and humble), here ya go...

IMG_2686.JPG

IMG_2685.JPG

IMG_2684.JPG

IMG_7822.JPG

IMG_7824.JPG

IMG_7826.JPG

IMG_7827.JPG

IMG_7828.JPG

IMG_7831.JPG

They really look unbelievably badass. I'm not getting my hopes up too too high as production normally takes a pretty big drop from prototype with NECA. Ofcourse, it's nothing unexpected when you are getting a $15 dollar figure. I'm still hoping for an 18" version though with real netting.

Yeah, I'm as excited to see the new PREDATORS figs as I was to see these two.

Anyone want to hazard a guess when we'll get our first look at them?

Hey Kyle, can you confirm or deny whether you guys sculpted a fig for the captured regular Pred from PREDATORS?

Why only masked figures?

Well, I'm thinking we might not see the unmasked new Predators until the movie's release, keep the new designs a big surprise for the film, but will surely see some masked in the trailer. NECA will only be allowed to show what Fox publicly shows off. As long as a NECA figure covers what's seen in the trailer, they should be allowed to unveil it, but anything that's not being shown publicly will have to wait until it become public.

I would assume majority.

Let's just hope that doesn't mean they play a hand hand in what stays in and out of the movie as well. I got the impression from one of Robert Rodriguez's interviews that Fox is not really involved in that aspect... which is a very very good thing considering the debauchery of AvP and especially Requiem.

Last edited:
Well hopefully, the fact that FOX is turning to Rodriguez' old script and Ridley Scott to make a new Alien film is indicative that they're taking the franchises more seriously and looking to turn out quality films intsead of quick, cheap ones.

They really look unbelievably badass. I'm not getting my hopes up too too high as production normally takes a pretty big drop from prototype with NECA. Ofcourse, it's nothing unexpected when you are getting a $15 dollar figure. I'm still hoping for an 18" version though with real netting.

Hi, i had personally hoped for an eighteen inch scale figure myself to go with the awesome NECA Alien released in 2008 but they made comments about a year ago a large scale Wolf would never happen due to the production cost of each release. I doubt that has changed but I wouldn’t put it past them if they release a twelve inch figure or two.:confused:

Last edited:
Sabres21768, you are indeed a nice guy :)

Next silly question: are those bad boys posable or not?

The ones you see in the pics are not, but the production pieces will be somewhat. Neck, elbow, thigh, wrist, ankle articulation at the very least I think.

Hi, i had personally hoped for an eighteen inch scale figure myself to go with the awesome NECA Alien released in 2008 but they made comments about a year ago a large scale Wolf would never happen due to the production cost of each release. I doubt that has changed but I wouldn’t put it past them if they release a twelve inch figure or two.:confused:

Too high Production Cost ?!

This is not an obstacle in my eyes,
NECA can increase the price and the problem is resolved.

I am sure the 18" Predator would sell like bread for even 60 Bucks.

It would sell at that price, but perhaps not enough in their eyes to balance things out.

At my local shops that sell NECA 18", they tend to be peg warmers.

I'm hoping for an 18" Predator, but I'm going to be happy enough just to get a 7".

Too high Production Cost ?!

This is not an obstacle in my eyes,
NECA can increase the price and the problem is resolved.

I am sure the 18" Predator would sell like bread for even 60 Bucks.

What if the bread is moldy? Then it wont sell at all...unless your back in the 40s when bread was hard to come by in some war torn countries.

$60 may be a little high for the casual collector. It wouldn't be too high for some of us here but for the normal collector I doubt they would spring for a $60 figure as much as they would a $15. The cheaper it is the more potential customers, that's what NECA is after not the few that would pay $60. Majority rule bro.

That's the thing, I think the $15 price is what creates the majority of NECA's broad collector base. It's not a matter of scale preference, just that they're nice but relatively inexpensive. NECA's good startup product for collectors, it takes you beyond the Mattel/Hasbro sort of figures and bridges between that stuff and the Sideshow/Hot Toys level, but it's still a market that doesn't have vast ammounts of money to spend. The higher price NECA stuff caters more to people who can afford and buy Hot Toys stuff, but a lot of folks who buy that stuff aren't interested in NECA, no matter how inexpensive it is, partly because they look down on it, partly because Hot Toys or Sideshow may already make it. I peronally have nothing against NECA, but, where Hot Toys is now doing T2, I've cut back on buying even the 12" T2 figures as Hot Toys will likely make the BD T-800, I wouldn't have gotten the NECA Pescadero 12" had I known Hot Toys was coming. I just prefer Hot Toys, and I don't see much sense spending money for redundant things, especially when I favor one over another.

Ok, then a limited Edition of the 18" (10000x Worldwide :rolleyes:) for 60 Bucks and everyone is happy. :D
... but it must be 18inch , no love for small figures.:angelsmil
How well the 18" ALIEN sold , someone knows ?

....and really sry for my english

Back