NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait until you see the new Jason. It's ridiculous, especially if you got the old one to compare it with.

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk

I have slowly started my “save my NECA money for HT’s” campaign and it has started with the new Jason and the Super Predator. Could you believe that’s already $100 Canadian into my HT funds!!

I have slowly started my “save my NECA money for HT’s” campaign and it has started with the new Jason and the Super Predator. Could you believe that’s already $100 Canadian into my HT funds!!

Same here, except for me it's not HT. I think it's a good time to collect Star Wars TBS. All new figures based on the photo real print are excellent.

Rereleases often get crappier paint apps unfortunately - the Dutch rereleases are another example. Most of them wonky-eyed or wonky eye-browed.

Rereleases often get crappier paint apps unfortunately - the Dutch rereleases are another example. Most of them wonky-eyed or wonky eye-browed.

Yeah saw 3 on the shelve and all of them had the eye issue . I couldn’t buy it no way . I do just want the chic but for 50$ and a bad Dutch .

Got NECA Armored Assassin Predator and repainted him last week. He got pissed-poor paintjob at first but now looks like articulated mini-statue.
It seems like NECA paid $1,000,000 for sculpting and engineering but $3 for factory paintjob. I know they re-release it like 100 times but couldn't help feeling shame for this.

i was so stoked on the eventual release of the batman vs predator predator figure (a great combo of jungle and city hunter designs) that i finally started buying neca predators after successfully sticking to hot toys for a decade.
so disappointed i would have to beat the rush AND buy three other figures i have limited-to-no interest in to own it. you can't be a neca collector without getting burned at least once, i guess. dirty diapers on their windshield wipers.

Picked up a couple assassin predators yesterday, love how massive and well balanced it is, I havent put him down. But now, its making me really want a Predalien from AVP2, if they put this effort into that I would forever be grateful

Picked up a couple assassin predators yesterday, love how massive and well balanced it is, I havent put him down. But now, its making me really want a Predalien from AVP2, if they put this effort into that I would forever be grateful

It really is a great figure! Interesting that the worst pred movie ever gets such amazing figures.

It really is a great figure! Interesting that the worst pred movie ever gets such amazing figures.

Kind of limited though , the other movies had some real cool difference about them . It seems like 2 in the new movie . If they made that silly armored human would be too funny

Kind of limited though , the other movies had some real cool difference about them . It seems like 2 in the new movie . If they made that silly armored human would be too funny

lol silly for sure, but you gotta admit, that design would make for a cool toy! Same goes for the deleted scene predators for me. Very cheesy to have preds in cammo carrying rifles, but it's so ridiculously different from the rest of the preds in my collection. Makes me want them to stand out in the collection lol

lol silly for sure, but you gotta admit, that design would make for a cool toy! Same goes for the deleted scene predators for me. Very cheesy to have preds in cammo carrying rifles, but it's so ridiculously different from the rest of the preds in my collection. Makes me want them to stand out in the collection lol

Theres a piece of me that wants them too , I figured one day they will stop making predators or aliens and wish I got them all but it’s hard to tell what else they can make . And I have almost everyone , missed out on some old ones

I didn't like the multicam look, so I USCM-iffied mine
vVwG4Fz.jpg

vohRy9T.jpg

Wonder if NECA is still open to doing 1/4 AVP Predators (or if they ever were). The interchangeability of the armors and masks should make them easy to produce, much like the '90s Turtles.

1/4 AVP/Resurrection Aliens would be cool too, for that matter.

They still haven't made any 1/4 Predators :dunno

Now that that obligatory jab is out of the way - something else they still haven't made is an 18'' Jungle Hunter or City Hunter with the most up to date articulation. I passed on the last few releases for that reason. The incremental improvement strategy is less acceptable to me at the larger scale.

AvPs? I don't think I'd buy personally because I think the largest scale ought to be reserved only for the OGs of these franchises. Might even limit to the title characters only - so for example I've skipped Shredder and Foot Soldier for the TMNT line.

Good question @Blade!! I would expect at least Scar and Wolf in 1/4 treatment but instead completely silent for quite awhile now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even with the limited articulation the 1/4 JH remains one of my favorite collectibles.

But NECA moves slower than a snail on valium that is sliding on honey against a cross wind so forget waiting on them giving that 1/4 an upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back