NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the Ultimate boxes make rather nice display backdrops for figures - some of them I even display in their own right where I can.

Finalized-Assassin-Predator-Preview-001.jpg
Finalized-Assassin-Predator-Preview-002.jpg

Hopefully now they can move away from that abominable film and show us their completed figure for.....another abominable film, AvP:R....but at least that one is a normal Predator. I still think the Hot Toys Wolf looks weird proportionally so I'm curious to see how NECA's one looks.

Thanks to LF and CB for the pics.

It's now up at BBTS as well - https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/87178

They look great together - but I can't bring myself to buy because the movie was so bad.

. . . I mean - that's why we buy these things - because we love the characters and associated movies.​

If I bought them, then every time I looked at these on display, I'd be reminded of what could have been.

Love the head on that giant Predator but those legs and feet :slap

That thing will never be on my shelf.

I can’t believe that AvPR is NOT the worst Predator movie out there lol

The way I see it is, even if a movie from a franchise sucks, Neca still gives us a good to often great figure and even at times makes a better version of the on screen characters -- the AVP films are bad, yet Neca turned those bulky muscle suits from AVP 1 into their own versions and they're some of the best figures in the line.

Saying that, I guess it depends on the design and I'm definitely not touching that Pred soldier they have planned. I think the selling point of the big guy is that ultimately he's just a much larger version of a character we're already familiar with, with the same classic features (along with a thong and high heels but you get my point).

Not too happy with the $50 US price as it converts to $67 + 12% CAN. Now that’s starting to knock on $100 door. I don’t give two ****s about this figure but there can be a argument that Alien R “Newborn” will be in the same ballpark!! A figure that I have been waiting years for.

... there can be a argument that Alien R “Newborn” will be in the same ballpark!! A figure that I have been waiting years for.

I really hope it won't be the case. Newborn is far less bulky than this stupid Pred. In fact don't think it's much taller than a regular Alien. Also, there aren't any accessories with it. Price shouldn't exceed the regular ultimate range.

Back