NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lovin this Ahab
a6c573f1936e728af2a6b8446a958fa0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Well after getting golden angel and broken tusk predators.I went to Frank and sons collectibles in Anaheim and did a little shopping lol.Damn this is gonna get expensive!!
2648b6f7b277e0d81d6a2f801de9a877.jpg

Nice scores! I havent been to frank n sons in a long time, need to make a visit.

I imagine that Shaman and Elder 2.0 werent cheap!

Nice scores! I havent been to frank n sons in a long time, need to make a visit.

I imagine that Shaman and Elder 2.0 werent cheap!
The guy gave me a good deal since i bought 4 figures from him.But yeah they were not cheap at all.I been looking at them and been debating if i should open them or not lol.

The guy gave me a good deal since i bought 4 figures from him.But yeah they were not cheap at all.I been looking at them and been debating if i should open them or not lol.

Yeah, those lost preds are pretty pricey nowadays, good that he hooked you up a bit at least!

If you do open them, be extra careful. I remember having to go through quite a few retruns on a good number of those older preds in order to get ones with decent qc.

No, turns out we're looking at this

attachment.php

It's a Predator biomask inspired by the original abandoned Predator design that the 100th Predator wears.

that's even interesting. an actual cave predator instead of jajuja cavemen-elves.

Yeah, those lost preds are pretty pricey nowadays, good that he hooked you up a bit at least!

If you do open them, be extra careful. I remember having to go through quite a few retruns on a good number of those older preds in order to get ones with decent qc.
It's the V2 Elder. There were no major issues with this one, other than one longer leg. They used parts from both CH and JH, and this affected the general appearance.

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk

It's the V2 Elder. There were no major issues with this one, other than one longer leg. They use parts from both CH and JH, and this affected the general appearance.

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk

Oh yeah, I know all about the V2 elder. I bought two at Toys R Us when he was released. Ive actually bought every pred in NECA’s line as they were released. The only toy line I have a complete set of, its probably my all time favorite line (with the Alien line right behind it, but Im missing 3 from that one).

Wow just opened up the v2 elder.My fave so far out of all.last one to open is the clan leader.And yeah one of his leg is longer then the other lol.
483d8a1a7e803a69bbb07edf576811e4.jpg
8586e32b7df4fd3235dcf92e2e940608.jpg

My elder v2 has the one leg longer than the other syndrome as well. I guess I'm glad I'm not the only one that has that problem.

Speaking of elder, I'm still debating whether to pick up the golden angel. I've been trying to be more selective when it comes to buying Predators these days.

As for Toy Fair reveals, the only thing that stood out to me was Alpha. For the 100th predator, I think they nailed it. Hopefully the final product lives up to this prototype. I love how the mask is an homage to the original design.

I've felt some temptation for those silly Emissary Predators and the Lab escape Fugitive...which in turn would make the regular Fugitive a necessity...which in turn would make me want that Thermal Vision figure....aaandd I guess I'd also want the ridiculous Assassin Predator for completism sake.

I shouldn't buy them because the film was terrible but then I also shouldn't have started buying the AvP line...so I dunno. I may cave.

Back