NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The figure looks good! Although the paint looks very cheaply applied. Almost like it was a thick layer, with little detail. The face also has a few mold lines, namely on the brow and the mandible. Still, don't think I won't be adding this figure to my collection!

Looks more like a “in a” suit.
For example Batman “ in a Armored Suit” or "Rapheal In a Trenchcoat”.

This one looks like Predator “in a Armored Plasma” suit.

Get it!!

NECA-Fugitive-Predator-013.jpg

Hands up, don't shoot!

That’s embarrassing lol

That’s one lame looking Predator.

I agree. Even if I disregard the actual suit design, the figure proportion is off, with the torso being too long. Not that I care, but let's hope this isn't final. I hate the fact that we won't see Wolf made this year because of this.

The figure looks well engineered, but not impressed by the design, that armor doesn't work imo.

I agree. Even if I disregard the actual suit design, the figure proportion is off, with the torso being too long. Not that I care, but let's hope this isn't final. I hate the fact that we won't see Wolf made this year because of this.

I agree. The only other makeover project I was looking forward to was a 1/4th Wolf Predator. Don't care for this predator.

aliens-versus-predator2-21484.gif

I have always hated that horrible, god awful cut they did to his torso. not only does the figure NOT needed but the way the cut it uneven like that it makes it look like he was in a horrible accident against the predator. looks like the pred took his blade and gutted his belly....

why the hell did NECA do this? wtf were they thinking with this retarded torso cut? they ruined a perfect figure.
that torso cut is why i dont own any arnold figures from predator. they all look like a piece of mean that was butchered

I have always hated that horrible, god awful cut they did to his torso. not only does the figure NOT needed but the way the cut it uneven like that it makes it look like he was in a horrible accident against the predator. looks like the pred took his blade and gutted his belly....

why the hell did NECA do this? wtf were they thinking with this retarded torso cut? they ruined a perfect figure.
that torso cut is why i dont own any arnold figures from predator. they all look like a piece of mean that was butchered

It's really not as bad as you make it seem. I don't always like torso cuts on upper bodies unless they're hidden but they didn't have much of a choice here since there's nothing covering him up there. Maybe they could have used just a ball joint connected from his waist without the cut but the movement would be limited.

And you don't own a single Arnie Pred fig? Not even Jungle Patrol or extraction Dutch that have their ab articulation covered? Boy, we gonna need a sit down and talk. :lol

That torso joint on Dutch doesn't bother me for some reason. Somehow I can forgive it and not even see it as 'bad' - whereas I'm often pointing out ugly looking joints that ruin figures. Maybe it depends on the location of the joint - an ugly neck joint is right in proximity to the focal-point of any action figure, the head - and when that head is otherwise trying to be realistic and you see this really obvious gap between it and the neck or unnatural lines and orientation, to me that ruins it. However the NECA Dutch figures have a really well done ball-joint for their heads, a detailed and correctly angled neck and a good likeness (provided it's painted well)

Back