NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are assuming that the internal organs are the same on a Predator as on a human.
It is clear they are not and that smart disk hit something very serious inside the Predator.
because a human would just kick his enemy if he got his guts cut in half. and fk the reality.

your custom repaint are very beautiful!!
which pigment are you used?
Enamel paint or Acrylic paint ???
that information is important to me
thanks a lot!!!!!!

Don't argue movie points with P.. He will crush you. :lol

Mandibles, green blood, respirator, etc....

Nothing to argue, that disc hot vital organs (possibly organs we don't even have) not guts.

That is why the Predator reacted the way he did. Simple logic.

Mandibles, green blood, respirator, etc....

Nothing to argue, that disc hot vital organs (possibly organs we don't even have) not guts.

The logic that the Predator lost all logic due to agonising pain is perhaps plausible. In fact that's what I'd need to believe to explain why he can wildly flail his arms uselessly in the air instead of making the simple (if equally useless at that point) gesture of reaching for Harrigan's arm.

It sometimes seems with P2 that some folks really wanted P 1.5 - more of the same and/or with Arnie.

I love P2, and particularly agree with your final comment. I've watched P2 WAY more times than P1 - way more going on, much more interesting plot, more insight to the species, better Pred design, more interesting characters (main and supporting) - I'll stop there (at least for now :) )

Love most anything Pred related (even SOME bits of AVP-R [hey - I said SOME :) ] ) - but so far, I think P2 is my fave Predator movie.

I agree that P2 is severely underrated with some exciting action scenes, a more dynamic Predator design and weapons, and Danny Glover did a great job. I really don't understand the hate for P2 as I've never seen a good argument against it.

I disagree with AVP movies though. They almost turned me off the character. Predators are truly fun and exciting creations in movies, comics, video games, etc. and AVP 1 & 2 managed to make them lame and boring.

I agree that P2 is severely underrated with some exciting action scenes, a more dynamic Predator design and weapons, and Danny Glover did a great job. I really don't understand the hate for P2 as I've never seen a good argument against it.

I disagree with AVP movies though. They almost turned me off the character. Predators are truly fun and exciting creations in movies, comics, video games, etc. and AVP 1 & 2 managed to make them lame and boring.

By Predators do you mean the two "originals" P1 and P2? Or Predators from 2010?

Personally I love the first two, can tolerate AVP1/2 but Predators is an abomination of a movie that should never have happened..As far as I am concerned it doesn't exist.

Now AVP Predators from Neca is outstanding however..more athletic looking, as they should have been portrayed in the movie. I hope we will see an updated Wolf soon.

I concur about Predator 2, always have liked it. The first AvP is better than the second, with Wolf Predator being its only saving grace. Rest was like a cheap 80's slasher horror movie, which was probably their intent but the whole 'teen' thing just ruined it for me.

Personally I love the first two, can tolerate AVP1/2 but Predators is an abomination of a movie that should never have happened..As far as I am concerned it doesn't exist.

Now AVP Predators from Neca is outstanding however..more athletic looking, as they should have been portrayed in the movie. I hope we will see an updated Wolf soon.

'Preadtors' wasn't as bad as AvP-R in my book. More fan service in a few things, they nearly lifted Dutch's script and gave it to Alice Braga at times, when line rip offs are that blatant and egregious it cheapens it imho. Yeah, 'we' get it no need to rub it in. Larry fishburn was kinda funny though and Royce got annoying as the film went on. Can't totally hate on it, it had some good parts.

Movie preferences (most liked) . . .

1st) Predator 2
2nd) Predator
3rd) Predators
4th) AVP
5th) AVP-R​

NECA 7" sequence . . .

Equal 1st) Predator AND Predator 2 (and would LOVE more P2 characters -so MANY to choose from!)
3rd) AVP
4th) AVP-R (and only like Wolf)
5th) Predators (but don't like the Pred designs)​

So - "sort of" consistent between my movie and NECA figure preferences :)

I meant "predators" as the creation and not the movie. "Predators" movie was like someone said earlier: mostly fan service with a few good scenes, but mostly forgettable. P1 & P2 are still so much fun everytime I watch. AVP 1 & 2 are just...:slap One was PG-13 and the other was so dark I couldn't tell if it was a bad movie or an outright terrible trainwreck.

erm...
as i've mentioned already, predator didn't die from that belly hit. he was alive and uncoscious to the moment other predators appeared. when Harrigan crawled looking for him and found him, he still moved his mandibles.
i'm not saying predator's organs are similar to others, i'm saying that any human would be unable to resist from same hit - and not grab his enemy, like it was suggested here.
but, if you want to continue about vital organs and predator's death, i'll insist - he didn't die by the moment he was hit into organs AND long after he fell :) how's that for vital organs that should shut the organism down when destroyed, as that's why they are vital?

erm...
as i've mentioned already, predator didn't die from that belly hit. he was alive and uncoscious to the moment other predators appeared. when Harrigan crawled looking for him and found him, he still moved his mandibles.
i'm not saying predator's organs are similar to others, i'm saying that any human would be unable to resist from same hit - and not grab his enemy, like it was suggested here.
but, if you want to continue about vital organs and predator's death, i'll insist - he didn't die by the moment he was hit into organs AND long after he fell :) how's that for vital organs that should shut the organism down when destroyed, as that's why they are vital?

Aheaa...
King Willy still screams after his head gets cut off, yet he doesn't push the Predator away to prevent him from carrying his head away.

EndoT800 you work is awesome..the net is custom too?..

Yeah I had to replace it cause it looked off.

12141034_997295733671492_1354579742144081544_o.jpg

Don't argue movie points with P.. He will crush you. :lol

I'm so confused now.
I was arguing (I thought against a-dev, who I quoted)
As to why the predator's reaction was acceptable.

Please, who thinks the predator should have pushed him away and who thinks the reaction was ok?

Back