NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe we'll still get lucky and Carl Weathers and Neca can agree on something so we can get a Dillon someday? It would be awesome if they could have done the entire squad, that would have looked incredible in the display.

Randy tweeted this a few minutes ago:

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS · 19m19 minutes ago

NECA Retweeted

Zero

NECA added,

@NECA_TOYS has there been any movement on Dillon with Carl Weathers? Thanks.

If I remember correctly, when Randy first pitched the idea to Weathers he was receptive, but has since been unresponsive.

Frustrating when the company is willing but the actors don't want to play ball as is the case with the P1 special forces team. If you can't get Dillon, Billy or Blaine there's no point in NECA doing the others. I believe they would otherwise.

Last edited:
1/4 Wolf and switch out portraits and with led features and with prices going steadily up real metal wrist blades and rubber dreads like Hot Toys. Heck I would buy two!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today eBay got flooded with Lost Tribe figures. Am I missing something? I thought the re-release of an updated joints Lost Tribe was only hypothetical talk.

...I love how this one has the insert showing Randy's name:

s-l1600.jpg

I wonder what the quality is on these bootlegs. Two months ago I saw what it looked like a legit Elder but didn't pick him up and it's been bugging cause it's a badass figure.

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS · 1h1 hour ago

Your #prednesday fix a first look at the backer card & bio for Ghost Predator coming to stores in about a month

GhostBacker.jpg

dota2-wiki-section.jpg

f-ing douchebags turned predators into turds.
and neca supports it.

Predators coming from ''villages'' just doesn't sound right to me....

Wife and kids with a nice little hut does sound strange. I always saw them as extremely violent vagabonds.

I am not against these back stories though and I’m looking forward to the Aliens mini comics. I do enjoy the Kenner creations, comics etc. and even dump AvP, Resurrection and Predators into the same “Universe”

Back