NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is the NECA head sculpt right?

Yes, it is. Just goes to show you what a killer paintjob can do.
NECA's 1/4 P2 would be absolutely perfect if his armor was copper and his skin didn't have that orange tone. It's not even the quality of the paint that gets me on that thing, it's the damn color choice. I thought such problems only existed on the 7" line, but I was wrong.

Ram looks fantastic on the other hand.

NEHE10000.jpg

It's so glaringly obvious something's wrong with the color scheme, how has no one noticed? That P2 vibe is gone. :slap

That Ram figure looks amazing. I skipped out on these to try and save some cash, but some of these Lost Preds are really tempting me. I'm thinking about picking up the Elder from series 3, but I heard that he had joint problems. What do you guys think about that one?

That Ram figure looks amazing. I skipped out on these to try and save some cash, but some of these Lost Preds are really tempting me. I'm thinking about picking up the Elder from series 3, but I heard that he had joint problems. What do you guys think about that one?

some have had the joints problem, some don't, i;ve had 2 elders w/ no breakage at all, the main thing is to be very careful when moving the joints, you mite want to heat them with a hair dryer, then test the joints. the elder is a kool figure, hope they reissue him with the new articulation, that the p2's have.

Last edited:
Great custom...but, and maybe I'm just so use to thicker NECA and HT netting, the netting looks invisible. He actually looks naked in some shots.

Great custom...but, and maybe I'm just so use to thicker NECA and HT netting, the netting looks invisible. He actually looks naked in some shots.

He's got some pretty good netting. It needs to be just slightly thicker. Not that many would care since it looks great.

Back