NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, somebody's insecure. By the way, wanting fabric netting has nothing to do with turning the thing into a doll. I don't think the Predator could ever look like a doll, not even if Tonner got the license.
This is a matter of durability. If you want cheap, fragile, thin plastic netting on something that's meant to be posed just so you can feel more confident in your manhood, go back to this post when it breaks on you. You'll be praying for fabric then.

i thought most of you all wanted real netting cause the molded ones had "bad paint jobs" now your saying its cause hard plastic is to fragile :dunno
anyways the bottom line is "real netting" whiners only slow the line from progressing , imagine if neca caved into your constant crying over it then all the current made predators would need to remade over and over again when the current predators are totally fine.

And I'd gladly pay that increased price.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

hard plastic is to fragile

It's not hard plastic. It's the same cheap material they use on bags for those little chocolate coins and those bags are tied in such a way that you're supposed to be able to easily snap them apart in order to reach the candy inside.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

It's not hard plastic. It's the same cheap material they use on bags for those little chocolate coins and those bags are tied in such a way that you're supposed to be able to easily snap them apart in order to reach the candy inside.

wth man do you chew on your figures or something to know that? i dropped mine plenty of times and my nephews sometimes comes in and plays with them and not one of mine netting chipped or broke off, unless you mean the 1/4 ones which i dont own so cant say anything about that.

I've been worrying about the joints on NECA figures also lately.

I still haven't had any major issues with my 1:4.5 P1...but it worries me.

I might just start keeping all of my new NECA figures in their packaging.

I do...
823ddefd.jpg
:lol

wth man do you chew on your figures or something to know that? i dropped mine plenty of times and my nephews sometimes comes in and plays with them and not one of mine netting chipped or broke off, unless you mean the 1/4 ones which i dont own so cant say anything about that.

Well, you know. Reading the thread helps. ;)

okay man, i said i don't care about the 1/4 to bother with the netting being real or not , and you weren't talking about the 1/4 either so what's your point? :slap

I was. That's what everyone's been talking about for the last couple of pages. When we say "plastic netting," we're referring to the cheap material used on the 1/4 line. When we say "sculpted netting," we're referring to the smaller figures since the netting is part of the sculpt.

I was. That's what everyone's been talking about for the last couple of pages. When we say "plastic netting," we're referring to the cheap material used on the 1/4 line. When we say "sculpted netting," we're referring to the smaller figures since the netting is part of the sculpt.

oh my bad then i just figured with a 1/4 thread open already that talk would be there not here seeing that this thread was made before neca started making the 1/4 ones. and then there was greygoose's comment "The 1/4's are the only NECA Preds with real netting. What you on about? " threw me off even more

Does anyone have a picture of the NECA original 1/4 scale Predator, the NECA 18" Alien, and the NECA Endoskeleton together in the same picture for height comparisons?

Back