NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@greygoose, ists serious.
Cool joker Pic :)

@Lar`ja and predarnoid, what it has to do with Hitler?
Thats are Bruno Ganz in the Movie " der Untergang" and any Guy in Tarantinos Inglourious Bastards.

@crazypredator2, that was very cool.
But the Size is a big Problem, an 18" Dutch are to big for an 19" Predator^^

@Johnny Utah, at this Time.
In the future further Figures are possible. Look at the Past and the prospects for dutch ore 18" figures.
Neca have a Weathers Sculpt.
With any modifications, they have a completly new Figure.

Did somebody say pictures?

18dh6f.jpg

16ase1z.jpg

35a69z6.jpg

prmah.jpg

2lxjnfo.jpg

xpdn2d.jpg

jug0o3.jpg

vpu7g5.jpg

For reasons I can't explain -- and maybe it's just me -- the giant P2 and Ram figures look massive. Perhaps even more so than the P1, but I can't be sure. The articulation certainly impresses.

Kinda looks like hes jutting his lower jaw outwards on the first figure, a bit odd. Perfect job on the body and hair though.

Love the Arnie lip-curl on the Jungle Duel figure!

Man, I can't wait for all these NECA humans!

Thanks for the pics Blade, hope you had a good time at SDCC.

Blade, if you wouldn't mind, could you also get some closeups of the NECA Terminator figures? Headsculpts and such. Oh and DX10 T-800. I'm interested to see what the DX10 headsculpt looks like from different angles (side and back) and how the head size compares with the body.

This is all I took:

x3g87a.jpg

Unfortunately, I didn't think to check out the rest of NECA's display. I'll do it tomorrow. ;)

Thanks Blade. I'm impressed with the eyes, as ever one hopes the final product will carry the PERS off successfully as it appears to be on the proto. Fingers crossed no eyeliner or other issues.

edit - forgot this wasn't the DX10 thread.

2qlags9.jpg

I might pick this one up if the production figure turns out this good. That's a bloody good looking representation of Dutch. :clap:clap:clap:clap

33az4sk.jpg

But what happened to this one??

2qlags9.jpg

I might pick this one up if the production figure turns out this good. That's a bloody good looking representation of Dutch. :clap:clap:clap:clap

:lecture

and a pleasant surprise seeing you post something like that about a NECA figure.

It does look rather good dunnit. Pity it won't be made as a 1:6

I prefer the muddy likeness to that of the clean version. He looks more like Arnold and less like a guy pondering the lack of cigar between his teeth.

@a-dev ????? NECA makes some good stuff -- lots of absolute crap, too.

I had some fun with the portal gun the other day. :lol

Is there any retail stores online that I can buy these predators/dutch from when it gets released? (besides eBay)

TNX Blade!! :hi5: 1/4 P2 and RAM sure look out of this world. Please make it right with paint and the netting! :pray:

Back