NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
necapredators1.jpg

necapredators2.jpg

necapredators3.jpg

necapredators4.jpg

necapredators5.jpg

necadutch1.jpg

Is the Helmet of City Hunter 100% Movie-acurate ?
The Armour on the Knees is slip.

The losties looks verice nice, I hope the final Figures looks so good.

The gasmasked battle Damage City hunter looks not so good, the hoses on the gasmask are to small, the Armour have the wrong clolour and the Pattnern on the forehead are wrong too.

I hope Billy, Dillon, Blain and Mac comes in the Future.
The AVP line was more important then the Expended Universe figures.

A Masked Scar, Grid, Elder were so cool.

Constructive words ?
No, nothing out of your mouth.

The Pattern and the Armour colours are wrong !

These are unnecessary errors.

But you must not understand this.
You find all errors and crap awesome.

Came on argument from you ?

No.

Whiny, whiny-that all your Words ?

Are you 4 years old ?

Hmkay.....

Some words in my language:

Bist du geistig in der Lage annähernd zu erfassen um was es geht ?

Wird jemals aus deinem Mund etwas sinnvolles kommen ?

Du kannst 1000 mal mich provozieren, eine Nutzen wird das nicht haben.

Und hier geht es doch um die Figuren.

Wie kann man nur so verbohrt sein anderen permanent in den Rücken zu fallen.

Willst du keine akuraten, guten Figuren ?

Du willst nur Spielzeug, kaufst dir alles und jeder Punkt diesbezüglich übersteigt deinen Horizont.

Ich will das Neca zu Hochformen aufsteigt und keine einfachen, vermeidbaren Fehler macht.

Wenn du wirklich damit ein Problem hast, dann bist du kein Fan und dir ist das alles nicht ernst.

I guess he's a whiny turd in any language.

Ich denke, dass er eine beschwerdeführende Hündin in jeder Sprache ist

Last edited:
Looking at those pictures, muddy Arnold looks incredible. I'm also very impressed with the paint apps on Borg (he's the best of the bunch IMHO, and possibly the best body paint apps NECA's had on a Predator since Wolf). The armor on all of them is, as usual, a thing of beauty.

I haven't seen these puppies in person yet, but I'm heading out to the con in a few, seeing as it opens in an hour. Pics will be up tonight.

Looking at those pictures, muddy Arnold looks incredible. I'm also very impressed with the paint apps on Borg (he's the best of the bunch IMHO, and possibly the best body paint apps NECA's had on a Predator since Wolf). The armor on all of them is, as usual, a thing of beauty.

I haven't seen these puppies in person yet, but I'm heading out to the con in a few, seeing as it opens in an hour. Pics will be up tonight.

:hi5: :yess:

Blade, if you wouldn't mind, could you also get some closeups of the NECA Terminator figures? Headsculpts and such. Oh and DX10 T-800. I'm interested to see what the DX10 headsculpt looks like from different angles (side and back) and how the head size compares with the body.

Awesome stuff from NECA!
Just sad there are no new aliens... Guess 2013 will be the Alien year.
Perhaps they are purposely holding out on the aliens for the new game which is scheduled to be released spring of next year?

Although Ram's coloring isn't completely accurate, I love it. Looks great. The sculpt and paint apps on his bio mask are truly incredible as well.

Du willst nur Spielzeug, kaufst dir alles und jeder Punkt diesbezüglich übersteigt deinen Horizont.

Ich will das Neca zu Hochformen aufsteigt und keine einfachen, vermeidbaren Fehler macht.

Wenn du wirklich damit ein Problem hast, dann bist du kein Fan und dir ist das alles nicht ernst.

Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Came on argument from you ?

No.

Whiny, whiny-that all your Words ?

Are you 4 years old ?

Hmkay.....

Some words in my language:

[ame]https://youtu.be/xoMgnJDXd3k[/ame]

Back