NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I already posted screencaps of this guy showing that he's obviously not gray. Did you not see them?
They're on page 956 and were posted in answer to your question no less...the last time you asked.

Last edited:
I had a question regarding the Gort Lost Predator

The movie stills make it clear that its on the City Hunter body with the Gort Helmet of the original Predator Design. However I see even NECA Like Hot Toys has coloured/painted the Gort as gray and calls it the Guardian too!
Now a lot of people told me its only the P2 body, its not gray, but do we have ANY evidence that can clinch the colour of the Gort lost predator?
this was already cleared up in the thread for the HT figure. it's the P2 body with a different mask. if NECA screws it up, just pop the Gort head off and put it on a P2 figure. i did the same thing with the HT Guardian.

Ive been messing with my City Hunter today and putting him in various poses and I have to say now with the double jointed legs hes by far my favorite pred. My only thing now is...in certain poses with those double jointed legs...I only wish he had jointed feet now.

I found the 2 pack in New Jersey today! Grapped two sets! Obviously the City Hunter looks great, but Im really diggn Berzerker. Kind of a strange variant that works.

My girlfriend and I swapped presents early, and I received the Shaman and City Hunter figures.

I love them both. The articulation is improved and I can get a ton of exciting poses out of them. No problems with the joints, they are nice and sturdy with no worries of breakage so far. The paint is a bit shiny for my tastes, but other than the city Hunter head (which I will be repainting) it looks great and is a huge improvement of the misshapen and badly painted McF version. The dreads seem slightly more flexible and aren't bunched up into groups as much as the last set.

The Shaman is my favorite, I've been waiting for him since he was first announced.

I already posted screencaps of this guy showing that he's obviously not gray. Did you not see them?
They're on page 956 and were posted in answer to your question no less...the last time you asked.
I did see the pics, but honestly since they were screen caps from the movie where they were in the dimly lit reddish ambient light of the Predator Ship, telling its exact colour was err... not conclusive. The rest of the losties' colours have been correctly identified as there are behind the scenes pics of them

this was already cleared up in the thread for the HT figure. it's the P2 body with a different mask. if NECA screws it up, just pop the Gort head off and put it on a P2 figure. i did the same thing with the HT Guardian.
Ok I didnt know people had reached their conclusion already, well if that is so, then people can buy the Comicon Exclusive P1 figure and just pop the head with the city hunter to get the Gort already. The extended spear/combi stick he holds can be got from the 2 pack

Hey
Do ya have a pic of the head swap you can post, or is it on the HT thread?

The Blue gray body is Ram. Not sure why toy companys keep putting Gort on that body.
losthunter2.jpg

Got my Series 4 today! Great figures, Im glad the joints feel so much sturdier and the articulation is amazing! Cant wait for the rest of the Lost Predators!

I was able to get em all in one sweep at tru last night. The paint apps and quality of the joints is nicer than in earlier series. I'm pleased.

After Xmas for my series 4. Probably after the ****ing new year actually. Had them shipped from BBTS on wednesday last week I think so they had over a week to arrive but no such luck in Ireland. Probably wouldn't have happened outside of Xmas either though.

After Xmas for my series 4. Probably after the ****ing new year actually. Had them shipped from BBTS on wednesday last week I think so they had over a week to arrive but no such luck in Ireland. Probably wouldn't have happened outside of Xmas either though.

have a merry christmas,a-dev, and God bless you and yours.

Ok just Repainted my City Hunter... this is my second time repainting a NECA Predator (the first one was to fix the horrible Masked Berserker release) Pictures are a little too bright...

dsc01003p.jpg

dsc01005b.jpg

dsc01009zh.jpg

dsc01013p.jpg

I gotta say I believe the QC has dramatically improved over the last line. The joints are perfect and the paint apps are more detailed and accurate.

Back