NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the two pack last night (Phila PA). TRU must have had like 10 of them. In each one the P2 has messed up painted netting and even a couple had deformed molds on the chest or left leg. I was shocked of how bad some were and that it was every one they had. One even had a broken strap to the underware thing (whatever that is called). I settled on the best one they had from the bunch which was not too bad. Just one of the lines of netting on the left leg. A sharpie should do the trick. I actually put it back at one point and figured I'd wait to see if they get more but then thought twice because my TRU never gets more. I have not opened it yet. Fingers crossed.

Jay

Elder_Predator2 just bought a set for me, but I think the price went up as the US dollars global value has gone down significantly in recent times. Ironically due to false demand the US dollar prices have actually gone up compared to our currency. So I have to actually pay significantly more too like you guys!

Its a great time to be a collector if you live in Australia, Hong Kong or any other place thats not affected by the USD and Euro decline

Just got my Shaman and Boar, great figures.

Two minor things that bothered me: they came with loose hip joints, not incredible loose but enough to be annoying.

And the height difference with Elder is so noticeable, I'd pay for a re-release of Elder (and Classic, and Wolf) with these new articulation (that also makes them taller).

And the height difference with Elder is so noticeable, I'd pay for a re-release of Elder (and Classic, and Wolf) with these new articulation (that also makes them taller).

The problem is that the new P2 body is slimmer and taller. Technically the Elder is accurate, as in the movie it was just the modified original Predator body (Just the way NECA used the Classic Body to make the Elder). The P2 body is accurately being reused by all the Lost Predators. Honestly although the added articulation is nice, I would still preder the classic and Elder the way they are as they are nice and stocky like they should be.

Called up my local comic store and they finally got their shipment in this week.

I told them to put both City Hunters (Masked / Unmasked) aside for me as I will pick'em up after work and here it is.

65382369.jpg

50772843.jpg

45865626.jpg

Clearly I prefer the Masked City Hunter, but still needed both for the collection.

I found on the Masked City Hunter, the wrist blades had a bit of oil on them to allow it to slide back and forth easier.

I'm happy with the Wolf I have now. I'd rather keep the older Wolf than to have a newer, better articulated Wolf from the current factory.

I had a question regarding the Gort Lost Predator

The movie stills make it clear that its on the City Hunter body with the Gort Helmet of the original Predator Design. However I see even NECA Like Hot Toys has coloured/painted the Gort as gray and calls it the Guardian too!
Now a lot of people told me its only the P2 body, its not gray, but do we have ANY evidence that can clinch the colour of the Gort lost predator?

Back