NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You own this?!:horror
100_0739.jpg

Yep.

That's the old AEF 35mm Queen Hive model kit, built and customized by Reverend.

i wish i could've gotten into those aef kits back in the day. i remember my local comic shop having a bunch of them. but i was a kid when those came out and they were too $$ to get.

@Sabres21768, your the Idiot.^^

No argument, only bullying

This is really a nice diorama, but in this thread is about Neca.

If you do not care of Neca, then you just get out of here.

Sabres, what's the latest on possible Dog and Queen from NECA?

Nope, but I'm really hoping for the A3 figure.

@Sabres21768, your the Idiot.^^

No argument, only bullying

This is really a nice diorama, but in this thread is about Neca.

If you do not care of Neca, then you just get out of here.

Well, if you paid attention...which you NEVER do...then you'd know I didn't post the picture dumbass. :nana:

Last edited:
Not the worst paintjob I could imagine^ looks alright. The lack of gunshot wounds makes it inaccurate to any one scene in the film though.

Not the worst paintjob I could imagine^ looks alright. The lack of gunshot wounds makes it inaccurate to any one scene in the film though.
hell for $15, i'll buy these with no paint on them at all. you're right about the shotgun wounds though. then again, it's not like they'd need to resculpt anything. they'll probably just re-release the same damn figure later with green splotches and different accessories and call it "battle damaged" anyway.

from facebook...

299552_233822886680104_122743857788008_664454_512141122_n.jpg

slightly disappointed they didn't call it "pu$$yface".

Holy nuts, I like it. I'll have to see what the netting looks like in person, but everything else looks great...

...except for the head, but the masked version obviously won't have that problem, so I'll probably spring for that one.

they'll probably just re-release the same damn figure later with green splotches and different accessories and call it "battle damaged" anyway.

I'm sure they will. Maybe they thought people would want a clean P2 both masked and unmasked but personally I generally prefer to have only what I saw in the films - thus any unmasked P2 should have battledamage, initially just the bullet hits and then the severed arm too. McFarlane did it and gave us his medical accessories aswell so I'll be surprised if NECA doesn't.

Back