NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i enjoyed mine for all of 2 or 3 weeks and dropped them off at a toy donation bin. the movie was forgettable and i don't see any point in owning merchandise from it. the newer figures from real movies are better suited for my collection.

I bought two wolfs so I could mix-n-match (really wanted the whip & both cannons with the bio version).

Cool figure, though I kinda wish the articulation was more like the newer ones. ...yeah, the movie kinda blew - but there's no denying that the Wolf is bad-ass. Plus he has one of the cooler looking bios IMO.

I want to like Wolf but I just can't. I don't know why either, I love the look of his mandibles, head-crest, skin color, Bio, armor..everything.
But for some reason, everytime I think about him I get this sick feeling in my stomach :monkey4

My NECA Predalien fell and broke about a year ago, one of my two NECA Wolf figures fell and broke a half a year ago, and my NECA Alien Warrior (AvP: R) figure fell yesterday and broke.
And they were all in stable poses. :lol

I want to like Wolf but I just can't. I don't know why either, I love the look of his mandibles, head-crest, skin color, Bio, armor..everything.
But for some reason, everytime I think about him I get this sick feeling in my stomach :monkey4

My NECA Predalien fell and broke about a year ago, one of my two NECA Wolf figures fell and broke a half a year ago, and my NECA Alien Warrior (AvP: R) figure fell yesterday and broke.
And they were all in stable poses. :lol

EPIC FAIL!:nana::lol

But the predator1 with biohelmet will also have tubes attached to the mask and plasmacaster ?

Last edited:
Any word if NECA will be doing AVP Preds or Aliens? I would REALLY like a decent 7 inch Celtic :)

Any word if NECA will be doing AVP Preds or Aliens? I would REALLY like a decent 7 inch Celtic :)

Sorry, NECA's stated they're not interested in acquiring the AVP license.

I'd like to take a moment to share something. I mentioned to a-dev when my NECA T-1000's right arm broke off when I barely moved it a while ago... same thing just happened with my GOW Grenadier Beast Rider. I moved the ball joint for the first time in months (felt nostalgic) and the thing came off in my hand. Cheap-ass and brittle hard plastic they use in those joints... seriously, the 1/4 release has to be awesome. NECA puts out nice stuff every now and then, but they can't keep decent QC for ____. I'd hate for such a potentially great figure to be ruined by this crap. Fingers crossed it rocks.

Sorry, NECA's stated they're not interested in acquiring the AVP license.

I'd like to take a moment to share something. I mentioned to a-dev when my NECA T-1000's right arm broke off when I barely moved it a while ago... same thing just happened with my GOW Grenadier Beast Rider. I moved the ball joint for the first time in months (felt nostalgic) and the thing came off in my hand. Cheap-ass and brittle hard plastic they use in those joints... seriously, the 1/4 release has to be awesome. NECA puts out nice stuff every now and then, but they can't keep decent QC for ____. I'd hate for such a potentially great figure to be ruined by this crap. Fingers crossed it rocks.

Indeed, my NECA Jigsaw's arm broke along with one of the peddles on Billy's (Jigsaw's puppet) tricycle. Not a huge deal since superglue fixed it and Jigsaw is designed mainly to stay in one pose but still. Also the handle of the rivet gun on my NECA Big Daddy Rosie broke as I was taking it out of the package and one of the flames on my NECA Kratos broke aswell. Again nothing a little superglue couldn't fix but I seriously hope NECA uses a better and more durable plastic for the 1/4th Pred.

Back