NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually noticed that with my series 1 figures. My Falconer's knee joints are very rubbery and bendy, and my Berserker (which is the exact same parts, just a different colored plastic) has very sturdy and good knee joints, not bendy or rubbery at all. Luckily all of my Classics seem to be very good and sturdy.

But I did notice in series 2 (especially on the Tracker) that the paint on the inside part of the elbow joints was flaking off even in the package, like the paint didn't bond properly with the plastic used for the joint.

Received an email a few days ago that the classic 2 pack is on its way, will see about posting some pics depends on the classic Predator might do some work on him before, after seeing some of the pics I believe I may have to.

Opened up my TRU set tonight...the Predator in this set is amazing. The face sculpt is unbelievable! Some shots:

5356106034_a6ef9519f4_b.jpg

5356104380_ce859baab7_b.jpg

5356102630_b1e27d74a1_b.jpg

Beautiful pics! I think these helped me decide which version of the 1/4 P1 I want. Unmasked FTW!

But I can already tell I'll get undecided again in a day or two.

Wait what is that a picture of? It is the 19 inch pred from neca? The 8inch doesn't have a closed mouth...

Wait what is that a picture of? It is the 19 inch pred from neca? The 8inch doesn't have a closed mouth...

It's the 8 inch TRU exclusive. It comes in a two-pack with the classic Alien.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="960" height="750" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/g7MTed_rW6M" frameborder="0"></iframe>
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="960" height="750" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ak-kye56BtI" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Hey guys, kinda new in this forum, after seeing so many people customise their figures here, I finally got tired of looking at my series 1 polka dotted Berserker and repainted him. Used Sabres movie reference folder and some pics of Berserker and some ideas of how realistic a skin scheme like that can be implemented and came up with my first ever repaint :)
Hope to become better with all your inputs and criticisms ALSO I changed the attachment of the chest armour to be attached lower like the movie

colour looks bluish and bright due to flash and my lights :( but its grey and darker grey scales and the red is much darker...

Last edited:
This new Predator line from NECA has certainly affected their old AVP-R line's asking prices (at least what dealers are asking~who knows if they are actually selling for this much). Glad I already have mine.

They can keep Dutch...bring on more Preds
this. there have been a bajillion Arnold toys on the shelves since the early 90s. i want more P2 lost clan preds.
This new Predator line from NECA has certainly affected their old AVP-R line's asking prices (at least what dealers are asking~who knows if they are actually selling for this much). Glad I already have mine.
really? people still own AVPR merchandise?

this. there have been a bajillion Arnold toys on the shelves since the early 90s. i want more P2 lost clan preds.

really? people still own AVPR merchandise?

I still have all of my AVPR figures. The Alien is the best "AvP ADI-style" body made. And even though the articulation isn't as good as the newer figures, the Wolf is still a great toy. And his awesome accessories make it worth getting at least one of him.

Back