NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it just me, or does it look like Tracker's legs will be fixed like the T2 figure's legs?

6oljbd.jpg

Also has the most amazing paint. The pics of Berserker I posted are of the final plastic figure we will get.

Scratch the last part, NECA said there is still time to tweak and that production starts in September, a month from now.

Thats some ____ man! Sorry, I wish I had a spare Classic now. Sabres, Classic has arrived payment is fine whenever, this should be in a PM. Everyone else disregard the last sentence. One of my Berserkers is kind of ____ed, Jawbone is way below where it should be. Ughhh, oh well. I am very pleased with my Predators figures though.

The TRUs near me finally got them in, but they got NO classics! WTH?

did u ask them if they had any in the back... they couldve just not put them out. the one near me had none on display but had some they hadnt put out yet

did u ask them if they had any in the back... they couldve just not put them out. the one near me had none on display but had some they hadnt put out yet
supposedly, they're not allowed to get stuff out of the stock room. their policy is to tell you "what we have is out on the shelves." whether it's back there or not. i used to just run back there and grab stuff before they finally had cameras set up at the door.

The one closest to me only got 4 and there were 2 falconers and 2 berserkers. Then I called another and they had 7, and they claimed they were all the same kind, and it had a mask.

Lol!

To be fair, I bought 2 of each so far too. One to open and one to keep in the box.

I remember when I worked at TRU when I was about 16 or 17 and we were told to go look in the back. Its funny cause thats when Mcfarlane was just starting to release spawn figures and for the time were amazing. Me and another guy would open up the boxes and take the figures we wanted and then put the rest out...good times.

I remember when I worked at TRU when I was about 16 or 17 and we were told to go look in the back. Its funny cause thats when Mcfarlane was just starting to release spawn figures and for the time were amazing. Me and another guy would open up the boxes and take the figures we wanted and then put the rest out...good times.

Suddenly I find myself wanting to go for one of those "exciting employment opportunities at TRU" that those damn machine responses keep talking about.

Back