NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just do not like those predator designs. If I ever develop any love for them it'll be after having finally seen the film and bought into the 'cool' value of their characters. But right now that looks like a combination of Gremlin and Lord of the Rings uruhkai (sp?) with a little dash of Predator.

NECA has asked on Twitter, if we'd be willing to pay $70-$80 for a 18"/19" Classic Pred figure.

They're trying to figure out interest for a figure next year.

I know I would!

Make it happen NECA!

It'd have to turn out really good, not saying like Hot Toys or some level like that, but no room for NECA issues at that price, the best their factory is capable of.

NECA has asked on Twitter, if we'd be willing to pay $70-$80 for a 18"/19" Classic Pred figure.

They're trying to figure out interest for a figure next year.

I know I would!

Make it happen NECA!

OH GOD YES, even 100$ !!!!!!! :pray:

Damn!!!!! I went to tru today and they had the figures. Though i went really late and the guy working said they had just sold out of classics. Falconer came out perfect, with tight joints but they pulled through. Berserker was fine until i saw the knee joint was a little wiggly.

Back to the Tracker Pred...

I just noticed how his back is completely covered in armor.

VERY cool.

2h4lulg.jpg

Here we are again, HI-RES!
ib9qgk.jpg

Re: Berserker color, to match the unmasked head the body really should be more grey. Look at film stills to compare. Concern in adding cont.
A darker wash is that the head will not match the body. Berserker has been more trouble then all other Preds combined
about 6 hours ago via UberTwitter
Reply Retweet

wow, i'm actually more excited about the NECA preds than the HT ones. times are changin'.

:yess: I just bought a set of these Predators for $59.00 shipped. I couldn't resist after seeing all the great pics in this thread, thanks guys! Can't wait to have them in hand!

Back