NECA - Planet of the Apes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I got home today to find a large box waiting for me. I was expecting my order from Ape day to arrive, 4 Gorillas and 1 Jungle Dutch form the Predator line. I really wanted that torch in the set, and that's all. Instead I received 4 Gorillas and an AMAZING Alien Queen. This thing is huge, Nice switch Neca, Thank you!

IMG_4713_1.jpg

IMG_4716.jpg

Last edited:
Forgot to post this yesterday but Neca posted another pic of Aldo and his Accessories for Monkey Monday! I have to say I thought I wasn't going to like Aldo but i'm really digging him from each pic I have seen of him. He looks to be like a very cool figure to own.
2q833t5.jpg

I agree with you Ryan. At first I was mad about them holding back Julius and putting Aldo in his place. Now the more pics I see of Aldo I want him more and more!!!! I can't wait for series 3!

I'm still mad about Julius....

You gotta understand. Julius is my favorite gorilla of all time. And General Aldo is my least favorite. To make that switch... it's hard not to take that personally, NECA!

But still... Aldo is looking VERY nice. The likeness to Claude Akins is unmistakable.

I understand the frustration. I was in the same line as you but hopefully we'll still get Julius. Aldo looks awesome.

Yep. :horror :horror :horror

Never got mine painted. I figured what was the point.

I think I gave/traded mine to someone on the thread but I've forgotten who.

Last edited:
Wow that Armando! He looks Asian doesn't he? Mine lays about unpainted. Sigh. Same thing as the Brent. Although I don't think Ada ever sent me mine. Oh well. Not like it was that great. I have a cast that Snick sent me but he is really warped. Ffffffffttttt

Every time I see Brent and Armando casts I want to resculpt them. Lol!

Hey guys so I finally finished up on my horses I ordered, as well as finishing all my soldiers custom bandoliers! I like to give thanks to this forums very own Jessica for her Awesome pouches she made for me, a total of 30 pairs! Since i'm making my beneath diorama I took some shots as a depiction of the gorillas marching thru the desert on there way into the city! All these shots were filmed using a green screen in my backyard. I hate when movies use green screen lol however i wanted to try and take some realistic looking shots. here they are in all there glory!!!! Enjoy!

mattb483 [URL=https://s375.photobucket.com/user/mattb483/media/Movie%202015-9_zpsjotx01zl.jpg.html said:
Movie%202015-9_zpsjotx01zl.jpg
[/URL]
This one is my favorite! Your Ape March is amazing!

Back