NECA - Planet of the Apes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Julius looking great and loving the Conquest Gorilla! Series 3 is going to rule! Jessica that is too awesome! Tell your friend great job!

Ohh, I love it, very colorful diorama. Your friend did a great job Jessica.

That is a great diorama Jessica. I would love to know how all of you talented guys & gals on here make your ape dwellings, tables, chairs etc. I have the ambition and the ability, I just don't know what material you all are using.

What do you think the chances are that will see any of the characters from the TV series (not the cartoon)

Well, when NECA first announced that they acquired the POTA license, they said they were going to go DEEP to the property and mentioned the TV show as part of that plan.

So I guess it's just a matter of time, really.

Hey friends,

Do I have a deal for you but you've got to hurry.

Calendars.com has a site-wide 30% off everything deal until tomorrow.
NECA Planet of the Apes series 1 normally sold at $21.99 each drops all the way down to $15.40! Free shipping and handling and no sales tax either. Yes, this code also works on pre-orders.
They also have 8-bit Batman, 1/4 Ledger Joker, and West Batman. Just type in "Planet Apes", "Joker" or "Batman figure" to find the pages.

Just use promo code: BDAY30

Enjoy!

Thanks for the heads up PharOOO! I finally got series 1 with 2 soldiers.

So wave three has been fully revealed.

Any thoughts on wave four? I have a feeling we might get an Ape-O-Naut... or two... or three. Personally, a set of Space Chimps would be a perfect TRU exclusive next year.

Anybody yearning for humans?

So wave three has been fully revealed.

Any thoughts on wave four? I have a feeling we might get an Ape-O-Naut... or two... or three. Personally, a set of Space Chimps would be a perfect TRU exclusive next year.

Anybody yearning for humans?

I'm hoping for another 2 pack, Taylor and Nova! Also I'm hoping for Lucious... I know somebody asked about the T.V series, but I'd rather see them tackle the Movies first since there are so many characters! Brent, Maxi-mus, the Priest the lawgiver!!!! So many possibilities.

Guys...I am itching to be destructive. I'm going to scalp my NECA Zaius because I hate his helmet hair. I'm not a collector anyway. Ffffffttttt

A huge 3 pack of the 3 gorillas on horseback recreating the end of the opening of each TV episode would be great.
th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Have you no shame, Jessica of the Apes???

It bugs me he can't even sit down. I plan to replace that vinyl strip with real leather. Probably the leftover leather I used when I made myself a pair of Dr. Zaius gloves.

Back