NECA PENNYWISE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know the new film is all the rage right now, but I wish NECA would hurry the Curry version along already. Maybe they will do a Mego-esque retro style one too. But hurry up with the Ultimate. The suspense is excruciating.

IT-1990-Pennywise-Packaging-001.jpg

IT-1990-Pennywise-Packaging-003.jpg

IT-1990-Pennywise-Packaging-004.jpg

While the new movie is better than the TV movie I have to say I do still prefer the look of the original Pennywise. Kinda has more character to him.

Yeah, Curry’s clown is a much more iconic visual. I still think Bill’s clown is great, he just needs more screen time & dialogue.

Yeah, Curry’s clown is a much more iconic visual. I still think Bill’s clown is great, he just needs more screen time & dialogue.

I agree that he needs more screen time when I saw it in theaters I didn't notice until I watched it few months later at home. Chapter 2 will be a doozy hopefully!

I'm excited for the Curry version, did anybody else pre order the gamestop ex of Bill's PW?

In the TV movie they showed what Pennywise really looked like. Will they do the same in Part 2 :dunno

In the TV movie they showed what Pennywise really looked like. Will they do the same in Part 2 :dunno

I don't see why they wouldn't if it's following the book (which I still have yet to read). I know his true form from the 90s movie is meant to be the closest representation of what it looks like in our physical world, but know one will ever see its true form since it's beyond our world and human comprehension.

Pennywise is a very unique and fascinating monster compared to other pop culture villains. I wonder if King planned out his origins from the very start or just added it in later?

I don't see why they wouldn't if it's following the book (which I still have yet to read). I know his true form from the 90s movie is meant to be the closest representation of what it looks like in our physical world, but know one will ever see its true form since it's beyond our world and human comprehension.

Pennywise is a very unique and fascinating monster compared to other pop culture villains. I wonder if King planned out his origins from the very start or just added it in later?

Interesting they casted Chastain and Fassbender for Part 2 as the adults..they aren’t messing around in bringing the drama :horror

Collectors in the U.S. have it really good - Forbidden Planet in Edinburgh had this figure on the shelf for £37 - about $48 USD! FP are the only physical stores (apart from the odd independent comic book shop) that carry Neca figures in the U.K...

I just bought it using Gamestop Irelands click and collect.

It cost me €26.24 (they currently have a 25% loot discount) or about £23-24

I just bought it using Gamestop Irelands click and collect.

It cost me €26.24 (they currently have a 25% loot discount) or about £23-24
That's a great price. No Gamestops in Scotland unfortunately (as far as I know)...

how great would a kings descrip in book ver be? in original book cover style box? alternate Mummy style head and hands, use the 90's ver as base body sans vest and paint suit all silver add a bowtie etc

plssssssss neca :pray:

Re: NECA IT Movie Figures

Went to target today and all I found were some new Freddy Krueger & Jason Voorhees NECA figures. [emoji26]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It wouldn't surprise me if they maybe changed it up a bit. That seems to be the part from the tv movie everyone hates, and while they could no doubt do a better job if it today special effects wise, I still think that ending is a bit of a let down to go from Pennywise to a generic giant spider. Especially for the final battle.

I think we'll see his true form, but I think they'll try to include Pennywise more into that final confrontation.

They’re not doing the giant spider if thats what you’re asking. Thsnkfully, it was goofy.

Yeah, I thought his true form was lame. All that build-up and Pennywise is one of those talking spiders from The Hobbit.

Back