NECA PENNYWISE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
36530905_2576098252615280_1013648119063117824_n.jpg

That's so cool.

:lol Him gnawing on Georgie's arm. That's going to look cool on the shelf.

There's a certain decapitated arm waving GIF I'm thinking about right now. :wave :lol

Randy dropping hints of a Michael Myers figure on twitter. :panic:

Wished he kept it under wraps until SDCC, I love being surprised at SDCC.

Also got mine today along with Crash. :yess:

NECA's calendar says Tim Curry Pennywise will start shipping out on August 13.

BBTS just pushed 2017 Pennywise to August.

giphy.gif

I can't decide whether I want to cancel and pay $10 more to get it in a week, or hold out.

BBTS just pushed 2017 Pennywise to August.

giphy.gif

I can't decide whether I want to cancel and pay $10 more to get it in a week, or hold out.

I know. I just bought a Part 2 Jason from their eBay Store and with shipping it was pretty much $40.00. Yikes. I'm waiting on BBTS for my Pennywise. (Besides, NECA's stock appears to be running out, and I have this paranoid idea that I don't want whatever's left on the stockroom floor. As if the quality diminishes the closer to the bottom they get... :lol )

Yeah, I saw it there too. Picked one up last week and cancelled my BBTS order.

Beautiful figure but the red poms on his sleeves are very brittle and the wired balloon can’t stay up straight for more than a day.

I’ll have to swing into GameStop and see if mine has it in stock. Wonder when the SDCC exclusive releases.

GameStop has the regular edition in stock, picked him up in store today for 22.49
Collectors in the U.S. have it really good - Forbidden Planet in Edinburgh had this figure on the shelf for £37 - about $48 USD! FP are the only physical stores (apart from the odd independent comic book shop) that carry Neca figures in the U.K...

Re: NECA IT Movie Figures

I've been to 3 GameStops in the Houston area and haven't found a single one yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back