NECA PENNYWISE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
372aa3b5-5ca4-4920-8e57-83e47123ec97.png

Anyone receive a shipping/processing notice for 2017 Pennywise from BBTS yet?

Re: NECA IT Movie Figures

A mate in the US has ordered one for me and it's in stock on Amazon, then he's shipping it to me, they don't ship this one directly to UK, boo, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A mate in the US has ordered one for me and it's in stock on Amazon, then he's shipping it to me, they don't ship this one directly to UK, boo, lol

Don’t you wish you could see these on pegs so you don’t worry about QC or paint issues..not going to happen now

I got emailed by Toys in the Attic today saying Pennywise is due in stock next week on the 17th.

I got him for £29.99 but paid for 1st class post so it came to 35.99. Both versions have gone up like £3 since then.

I got emailed by Toys in the Attic today saying Pennywise is due in stock next week on the 17th.

I got him for £29.99 but paid for 1st class post so it came to 35.99. Both versions have gone up like £3 since then.

Ahh cool! Yup, I did notice it went up a bit, lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Doesn't Tim Curry have wonky eyes too?

Yes, he does. For all of those who want to rag on a little $25 dollar toy: go back in time to the 1990's and see what you had to choose from. When we had stuff like this to deal with.
71jdwpSVBIL._SX466_.jpg

Some of us have been collecting longer than others have been alive. We realize this is a great figure. especially for a mass produced item from a Chinese factory. Lighten up,lol.:monkey3:lecture. People are really spoiled these days.

Back