NECA PENNYWISE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA IT Movie Figures

NECA and SUPER7 have won the Toy Fair for me this year. The Curry Pennywise is monumental and long, long over due. The Fog is my second favorite item this year. As for comparisons between IT and IT 2017.....Curry is far more iconic, and certainly more memorable compared to the new fella. He's barely in the film....and yet his presence dominates it. While the new film has its moments....there are things that bother me about it. If elements from both could be merged into one flick, it would be unstoppable.

If their was ever a figure that needed rooted hair.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I grew up with the curry penny wise but prefer the newer one, both on film and the figure

IT-2017-Pennywide-NECA-006.jpg

IT-2017-Pennywide-NECA-005.jpg

Both look great.

For those arguing over which is the better IT: tv mini series or new movie - both are wrong.

Book is the best

;)

Did you see MEZCO'S Jack in the Box line ??? SWEEEET.

19.33 second mark very cool style mini figs n jack in box line.

Pixel Dans neca interview.

I know - Mezco's Pennywise in a box is great!

NECA's been smoothing things over on social media regarding the 2017 Pennywise. Just production - not how the final figure will turn out, ect. ect. Understandable, but frustrating when these things are rushed out not entirely finished.

Both look great.

For those arguing over which is the better IT: tv mini series or new movie - both are wrong.

Book is the best

;)

Agree 1000%

I enjoyed the mini and the movie but neither even scratched the surface of the greatness of the book.

Agree 1000%

I enjoyed the mini and the movie but neither even scratched the surface of the greatness of the book.

No, I agree. Both are awesome adaptations in their own right. But, with a 1000 page book, and King's style being about what the character is feeling as much as doing, it's hard to beat the book.

No, I agree. Both are awesome adaptations in their own right. But, with a 1000 page book, and King's style being about what the character is feeling as much as doing, it's hard to beat the book.

I think the best way would have been as an HBO show.

Tim Curry Pennywise looks great. All 3 swappable heads look great, the one on the body is so-so. Couldn't be happier.

The 2017 version leaves something to be desired. They should really re-sculpt the arms (esp the shoulders).

I will be buying everyone of those jack in the box figures. I just wished they would've make an exorcist one.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Tim Curry Pennywise looks great. All 3 swappable heads look great, the one on the body is so-so. Couldn't be happier.

The 2017 version leaves something to be desired. They should really re-sculpt the arms (esp the shoulders).

It's not final and they said they already made changes from the prototype shown.

Back