Neca Part 4 Friday the 13th sneak peak

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sign is a decent quality print out that I touched up w/paints, glued onto foam and painted/glues together. It's very easy to slap together, and if you want the image file I can send it to you.

Very cool. I wouldn't mind that. I would like to make one for my diorama and your idea seems to be the best (if you don't mind me "stealing" it that is). Thanks and keep up the great work.

yeah, I was going to post this, it looks awful

85992d1368216918-first-look-necas-friday-13th-jason-comic-con-exclusive-1sdccjason1.jpg

I just got done posting the showcase for the Battle Damaged figure of The Final Chapter Jason. I hope you enjoy it! (Click the photo for more)

Great dios, Mikass -- especially one above. Looking forward to building something similar for a 12" Jason some day.

I just posted today's showcase of The Final Chapter Jason Voorhees (Regular). I hope you enjoy it.

*Click photo for more*

I wish I could take photos like those-very nicely done, especially fond of this one:

jason-voorhees-final-chapter-35.jpg

I just got done posting the showcase for the Battle Damaged figure of The Final Chapter Jason. I hope you enjoy it! (Click the photo for more)

Still haven't gotten around to picking part 4. These pics are great! Looks like the mask is much better this time around. How do they looks in hand, to those that have it.

@mmmBrains You should think about changing the title of the thread to Neca Jason figures or something since more than likely we'll be posting any future releases here as well. Plus it can be a place where people can share all other Neca Jason figure pics etc. Just an idea..

My BD part 4 came in the mail today. He is far and away better than part 3. No tiny eye holes and the overall shape of the mask is much better. I even like the paint and sculpt more. I'm really digging him. I hope Neca continues in this spirit with my Jason's. I'd really live to see a part 5 ( although doubtful) part 6 and an upgraded part 7 with the new articulation. Maybe we'll hear some thing at SDCC?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Back