Neca Part 4 Friday the 13th sneak peak

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to chime in and say that the full figure pic is without a doubt from the final moments of part 3, if NECA did their homework they would know that in "the final chapter" half of his top chevron was missing and part of the left facial chevron was also slightly rubbed off.

I am guessing he will come with an earlier on look too... but the close up is from 4 and the full pic is from 3.

M.

:slap Well, I guess in about two weeks when Neca shows him off at Toy Fair, you'll find out what I already know.

If the full body pic is from part 4, then it's pretty damn inaccurate for Neca. And as Locket mentioned below....
if NECA did their homework they would know that in "the final chapter" half of his top chevron was missing and part of the left facial chevron was also slightly rubbed off.

This is even something Mezco got right>
JasonHead2.jpg

And not to mention Part 4 Jason had some pretty gnarly fingernails, another thing Mezco got right.>https://www.flickr.com/photos/68675242@N08/6264227131/sizes/z/in/photostream/

Now I know Neca is lazy when it comes to reusing the same legs, but I don't think they're lazy enough to pass off a part 3 Jason as a part 4.

More pics...notice the darker colored shirt compared to the lighter green in part 3...AND the emblem on the top half of the mask is slighly worn off as klocket mentioned!
vlcsnap-00010.jpg
friday+the+13th+293977.jpg

Even the thick ass neck Jason has in part 3 is easily seen in the pic I posted>
necajason.jpg

Do you need any more evidence that the full body pic is from part 3?!

I'm done...:D

Last edited:
I hated the mezco one's paintjob on the hockey mask and the fact it was missing holes. So I gave mine a quick paintjob:

100_7460.jpg

Not perfect, but i was able to sell him for 60 bucks loose. :)

M.

I am guessing he will come with an earlier on look too...

I'm pretty sure he will, I think I read it on Neca's Twitter page somewhere. A clean version with the harpoon gun and pitchfork would be nice.:pray:

Damn, I can't wait to see more of these guys at Toyfair.:yess:

Yeah I'm getting more and more excited for this line and for Neca getting back to the horror. Good ____ Neca! Horror for the win! :rock

Now if only Sideshow would get back to the horror in a big way.. all would be right in the world.

Horror horror horror. Did I mention I like horror collectibles? :lol

This is even something Mezco got right>
JasonHead2.jpg

And not to mention Part 4 Jason had some pretty gnarly fingernails, another thing Mezco got right.>https://www.flickr.com/photos/68675242@N08/6264227131/sizes/z/in/photostream/
More pics...notice the darker colored shirt compared to the lighter green in part 3...AND the emblem on the top half of the mask is slighly worn off as klocket mentioned!
vlcsnap-00010.jpg
friday+the+13th+293977.jpg

Even the thick ass neck Jason has in part 3 is easily seen in the pic I posted>
necajason.jpg

Do you need any more evidence that the full body pic is from part 3?!

I'm done...:D

Darker in color because of the lighting and it being wet. Though not an identical shirt as from part 3, it's still the same color more or less. Now I'm not disagreeing with you, I believe the full pic is Jason part 3 when he gets the axe. As good looking as this figure is, I have some nit picks. I'm not liking the the blood on the hockey mask where he gets the axe is "dripping" or sliding down horizontally. Unless I'm lying this figure down on the floor with the axe sticking out of the head, it seems a bit odd. Would have been better if they gave you 2 sculpts and hockey mask, clean and bloody without having the neck bloody up like in the pics. But that's just me :).

I'm all for articulation accept when the figure has a whitey tighty thing going on when he is in fact wearing pants. :lol It still looks to be the best Part 3 figure without a doubt, even with the unsightly crotch.

I don't get I'm all for it when its at least hidden, but its not here I fear we're going down the same path as McFarlane if you want to pose them and play buy Marvel Legends? :slap

Too much articulation...... -ducks from abuse-

I actually agree. While certain figures like the Predators benefit from articulation, characters like Jason or Michael Myers etc don't need as much. It's not like I plan to pose Jason like a ninja or something. Still I can't wait for this figure regardless.

I actually agree. While certain figures like the Predators benefit from articulation, characters like Jason or Michael Myers etc don't need as much. It's not like I plan to pose Jason like a ninja or something. Still I can't wait for this figure regardless.

Yeah I 2nd this. Totally agree.

Well.... I'm personally happy we're getting more Jason figures from Neca. Hopefully, they'll dive into a part 5 Roy Imposter and then go for a part 8.

With this new one, looks to be an end scene part 3. Has the bloody/knife wound on the leg as well as the fresh axe cut.

I'm glad NECA are revisiting Jason for the completest and mega fans of Friday the 13th, I have three Jason's so I'll be passing unless they make a Jason X.

I'm glad NECA are revisiting Jason for the completest and mega fans of Friday the 13th, I have three Jason's so I'll be passing unless they make a Jason X.

...You can never have enough Jasons. I cant really count how many Jasons I have :D Keep'em coming Neca.

Back