Neca Part 4 Friday the 13th sneak peak

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good so far, good to see NECA making new Jason figures. I'll pick this up for sure and also hope they do Jason from part 6 and 8, and maybe also a new part 7.

Part 3 Jason in June! https://www.fridaythe13thfranchise.com/2012/01/new-neca-jason-pic-surfaces-part-3.html

necajason.jpg

I like how they're giving the movie lines more articulation now.

Wish they did that with the Terminators.

Part 3 looks good besides his crotch, but I guess you have to sacrifice looks for articulation. I can deal with that. I really hope the Jason's they make have different pant sculpts though. :lol

Looks great but I agree, the crotch looks goofy. They should articulate his legs like they've done with figures like Isaac Clarke or something.

It may be unsightly, but he'll be articulated like a motherf@$%er!

So, that's parts 3 and 4 confirmed...parts 5 and 6 in wave 2?:pray:

It may be unsightly, but he'll be articulated like a motherf@$%er!

So, that's parts 3 and 4 confirmed...parts 5 and 6 in wave 2?:pray:

Yeah that would be awesome if NECA did a Roy. Id for sure get a Roy. I dont mind the crazy crotch joints all that much. If he can strike some good poses thats what I care about.

I can see them doing a Roy, most definitely. We also need a JTM and a part 1 young Jason!

Time to start selling off the Mezcos...

Yeah Id like a JTM for real...a young Jason would be cool, but not a deal breaker if they dont make it.

..a young Jason would be cool, but not a deal breaker if they dont make it.

Yeah, honestly I don't see a part 1 happening. Just wishful thinking.

There was 3 Jasons that I really wanted to see Neca do, 2 of the 3 are for sure happening, the other one was Jason Lives. If they do part 6, I can die happy!:D

Jason Lives is my second favorite Friday The 13th film behind part 4. And IMO, C.J. Graham is the best Jason.

Back