NECA Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zpzKBuv.jpg
a31dPDN.jpg

We're not getting figures from the original according to Randy. Probably still tangled up in licensing issues.

The good news is it seems like NECA took liberties with the physique and he looks something between 78 and 2018, I might get a second to swap a '78 NECA head onto, NECA's '78 is pretty good all around, but for some reason, they did a strange thing with the upper arms and they look inhumanly thin and just ruins an otherwise good looking figure.

We're not getting figures from the original according to Randy. Probably still tangled up in licensing issues.

That's why I think they're making this one a sort of hybrid, trying to satisfy fans wanting a new version of the original while playing within their license.

How Michael's face looks is how I feel about them not getting the 78 license. :(

I wonder if that bloody grey haired head is unmasked Myers? Pumpkin confirmed to have a light up feature too.

Yeah, Randy said they don't have any of the spoilery accessories on display, this is just a taste, it's going to be part of the Ultimate releases so it'll have loads of goodies.

Screen grabs from Pixel Dan's video.

SDCC18_00001.jpg

SDCC18_00002.jpg

SDCC18_00003.jpg

SDCC18_00005.jpg

SDCC18_00006.jpg

SDCC18_00007.jpg

SDCC18_00010.jpg

Definitely should work for a custom '78.

Maybe a bit, but better than the '78, though I still give best overall Myers figure to NECA RZ1, they did such a good job with the body on that figure, headsculpt isn't spot on, it's a bit of a Shatner/RZ hybrid, but overall a great looking figure, I've been wanting a new '78 to that level, this comes pretty close I think.

Not likely, but imagine if there was like a flashback scene and they could include a '78 head as an accessory while it's marketed as a 2018, that'd be cool, and I could see that as spoilery.

Back